stopped at Guitar Center tonight to buy strap pins...

(((echo)))

• Members

well i've only had about an hour with it but so far i think it's incredible... i'm really blown away at the amount of usable reverbs. i didn't realize there was an echo setting so being that i'm without a delay right now i'm quite happy about that

all the settings sound great, doesn't seem to be half loaded with throwaways like the DL4... i absolutely love octo, cave, and a few of the more subtle reverbs.

i've got a lot more playing around to do with it but so far the honeymoon is off to a brilliant start! :)

• Members
Originally posted by (((echo)))

well i've only had about an hour with it but so far i think it's incredible... i'm really blown away at the amount of usable reverbs. i didn't realize there was an echo setting so being that i'm without a delay right now i'm quite happy about that

all the settings sound great, doesn't seem to be half loaded with throwaways like the DL4... i absolutely love octo, cave, and a few of the more subtle reverbs.

i've got a lot more playing around to do with it but so far the honeymoon is off to a brilliant start!
:)

Congrats, (((echo)))! The Verbzilla Kool-aid is good, yes?

:cool: I love mine. At the mo I'm chilling with the plate verb setting. Tweaky, tweaky, tweak.

Must unload my Digiverb :) Takers? Clean/Mint - $68 shipped in the continental US of A. Paypal, please.

• Members
Originally posted by workinclasszero

I'm guessing you were looking for straplocks?

The Verbzilla is a great pedal, I was very suprised with how cool it is.

nah, i've got an extra set of strap locks but don't want them on this guitar... regular old fender ends will do fine, if i can find them :rolleyes:

yeah i'm also surprised about the verbzilla, well not after listening to the clips... those really raised my expectations ;)

• Members
Originally posted by kha02a

how are the echo settings on the verzilla? If I'm looking for a good delay pedal would it be worth it to pick up the verbzilla and kill two birds with one stone?

i didn't put much time into the echo so i don't want to comment on that quite yet... didn't blow me away at all but seems functional enough for now

i'll post more about it after some quality time with it... anyone who does have a feel for it, chime in and help the man out :)

• Members
Originally posted by 5F1G

Congrats, (((echo)))! The Verbzilla Kool-aid is good, yes?

:cool:
I love mine. At the mo I'm chilling with the plate verb setting. Tweaky, tweaky, tweak.

Must unload my Digiverb
:)
Takers? Clean/Mint - $68 shipped in the continental US of A. Paypal, please.

yes very nice so far :)

Archived