Am I the first to see this????

mojoman

• Members

Thanks for the heads up, bro. In a couple of weeks I am ordering an Ernie, a Zero, and now, a Mayo too. :):cool:

Edit....{censored} the Zero is no longer in production. It was a couple of days ago. :mad:

Oh well my revised list:

1-Mayo
2-Ernie
3-Top Fuel

Anyone know if the Mayo sounds simliar to the Zero? I hope so because I loved the sound on the clips for the Zero. I have been saving money to get it and now it's no longer in production. :cry:

• Members

No problem man. I didn't realize that the Zero had stopped production. Glad I ordered one this past Saturday! That never seems to work out for me....I am usually a day late not early......I can't wait for these pedals. The clips are all so great.

• Members
Originally posted by mojoman

No problem man. I didn't realize that the Zero had stopped production. Glad I ordered one this past Saturday! That never seems to work out for me....I am usually a day late not early......I can't wait for these pedals. The clips are all so great.

Sucks for me about the Zero pedal because I was just about to order one along with an Ernie pedal. :(

I emailed them a few minutes ago to see if the Mayo is at least similar to the Zero and also asked if he plans to still be building the Ernie pedal in the next couple of weeks. Normally, I wouldn't ask but the one I wanted the most (the Zero) was pulled from production..lol. Bad timing for me I guess. I'm still mulling over whether to get the Top Fuel or not. I probably still will though. :o

• Members

Originally posted by Barnabyhuggins

Why is it that the Zero and Mayo trade production runs?

Is the Zero ever coming back? Yes, I'm very glad that the Mayo is back because I've wanted one for awhile. However, the same is true for the Zero. I want both!

I'm I SOL now?

Skreddy?!?

I received a response from Marc and he offered to build me a Zero even though they are officially out of production. However, he stated that there would be more gain and more upper midrange eq than in a usual one. Send him an email and see what he can do for you.

Archived