Post a pic of your band's stage setup

incubass

• Members

LOL!! Wherever I can fit my {censored} depending on where I'm playing.

Although normally with my new band (ungigged as of yet) my drummer keeps his drums up front, kinda sideways...not fully but slight angle and on the side, so it's 4 guys up front rather than 3 up front and one in the back.

• Members

Originally posted by bierball

My guess is that we're gonna get flamed but see if I care:

Stage setup

LOL!! OMFG!!! ROTFLMAO!! That's the most ridiculous {censored} I've ever seen in my life!!

You have a freakin' BOX in the middle of your stage. Boxes don't make sounds. You can't even stand on it for support man!! Whoo!!! You young kids crack me up these days.

:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by Thelonius

LOL!! OMFG!!! ROTFLMAO!! That's the most ridiculous {censored} I've ever seen in my life!!

You have a freakin' BOX in the middle of your stage. Boxes don't make sounds. You can't even stand on it for support man!! Whoo!!! You young kids crack me up these days.

:wave:

The drummer uses the box as a rack for his sticks. He ususally keeps it behind the kit.

• Members

LOL!! Wherever I can fit my {censored} depending on where I'm playing.

Although normally with my new band (ungigged as of yet) my drummer keeps his drums up front, kinda sideways...not fully but slight angle and on the side, so it's 4 guys up front rather than 3 up front and one in the back.

Sounds interesting. Let me know when you guys play out nearby and I'll come check it out.

• Members

I haven't got a pick of us, just the standard drummer at the back, guitarist one side, bassist the other, vocalist up front.

Have to say though, if I had a drummer with a digital kit I'd be tempted to run the guitars DI and have no backline volume.

I've run one gig like that and it is a soundmans dream, so easy to get the perfect mix on and off stage.

• Members

hmmmmm....

cant really see anything....and i look bored....(i was moving i swear)

but the dude on the left switches between

bass and baritone and plays through a gk bass rig....or a superbassman w/ a musicman 2x12...

and im on the right playing through a traynor custom reverb and a kustom 2x10.

mules1.gif

• Members

Originally posted by Fourth Floor

What's not to like?

Some (musicians) tend to dismiss digital drums as gay. There have also been some comments about our "matching" Laney amps. Like that was the reason me and the other guitarist got them...

• Members

Originally posted by incubass

Sounds interesting. Let me know when you guys play out nearby and I'll come check it out.

Do you remember a Birmingham outfit called the Frigidaires from several years ago? The singer/guitarist for them is who's playing drums. I'll let you know!! Hopefully we can get some shows down there as he knows lots of folks.

We're on a hiatus as he's got some serious health issues he has to get worked out. We had to cancel our first gig and everything.

• Members

Some (musicians) tend to dismiss digital drums as gay. There have also been some comments about our "matching" Laney amps. Like that was the reason me and the other guitarist got them...

my old drummer Tim used a digital roland drum set...we {censored}in LOVED it, it brought our stage volume down....and no more ringing ears from cymbals next to your head...

i thought they sounded great, and most of the drunks and derelicts we played for didn't know the difference i don't think.

• Members

Do you remember a Birmingham outfit called the Frigidaires from several years ago? The singer/guitarist for them is who's playing drums. I'll let you know!! Hopefully we can get some shows down there as he knows lots of folks.

We're on a hiatus as he's got some serious health issues he has to get worked out. We had to cancel our first gig and everything.

I do remember the frigidaires actually. That's cool that he's switching over to drums. Once we get this new bassist broken in and your guy gets to feeling better maybe we can gigswap or something. Some of our stuff in in the link in my sig. Keep me posted.

• Members

Originally posted by incubass

I do remember the frigidaires actually. That's cool that he's switching over to drums. Once we get this new bassist broken in and your guy gets to feeling better maybe we can gigswap or something. Some of our stuff in in the link in my sig. Keep me posted.

He actually switched back to drums. That's always been his main instrument apparently. Except when I met him he was playing guitar and singing. So the first time I saw him play drums I was surprised. :D I think he's always done both really though.

• Members

My guess is that we're gonna get flamed but see if I care:

Tell you what, anytime you want to get rid of a Les Paul with a Laney so you won't get flamed, send them to me so I can take the abuse. If pressed, I'll take the Strat as well.

Archived