Delorean... what's the status on the studio?

SkoolHouseRox

• Members

:D

well, it's finished, and currently full of gear. a drum set, any number of ampliphiers, synths, a theremin, guitars, basses, and other junk.

there is also an aging, decrepit computer that is wheezing along, but still able to run Cubase and record songs and soundclips and such. haven't done any live live recording, but it's (theoretically) up and running for same.

since it's full of too much gear, functions intermittently, and cost about three times what it was budgeted for, i'd say hell yes! It's absofrigginlutely HCFX approved! :thu:

you gonna be in this nape of the neck anytime soon?

• Off Topic Exile

Definately sounds like HC material. Since me building a studio depends on me finding a three bedroom house in a decent school zone for under 250K, I have to live vicariously though others. A trip to the Bay is certainly in the future... I'm hoping to catch the next Bay Area bro-down and lay down some {censored}ty tracks.

I'll bring the vegan spicy soup muffins!

• Off Topic Exile

Originally posted by delorean

p.s.: we have avatars now. you should get you one. all the cool kids are doin' it.

Dude... I have the BEST avatar. It's at home cause my mom won't let me bring it to school cause the bullies will beat me up and take it.

• Members

Originally posted by delorean

did you ever see my post wherein i said i met Brian Posehn?

well, i did.

:freak:

{censored}in a.:thu:

brianposehn_bw.sized.jpg

this is the best i could find that made him look like a man eating giant. i was also looking for a pic from the cyrus dewey awards.

• Members

Originally posted by fractal

Dental Lab?

Wow, that just flat out rocks. I'm hoping to be available this time at the
Bay Area meetup.

:thu:

the building it currently resides in was, in fact, a dental lab in its former life.

you are more than more than welcome to attend the next shindig.

:wave:

worlds are colliding!

Archived