lovetone bs and bg samples beside the lovetone.com page??

stereotypy

• Members

does anyone have samples of the lovetone big cheese and the brown source?? i mean beside the samples on the official homepage.. would be nice to hear them, because i'm thinking of getting the cheese source. but only if it can beat my diamond fireburst which has a great full fuzz sound and addictable distortion...

what would your advice be for me?

thanks men (and maybe some women??)!!

• Members

Well, if you weren't in Berlin I could call you and play it through a tube amp over the phone.

Two people can play a CS at once with it's separate inputs and outputs. It can be played it in stereo using the second output. You can switch between the two sounds with one stomp unlike having a separate Big Cheese and Brown Source. The CS plays fuzz into OD/distortion like Hendrix use to.

To hear what it sounds like using the Lovetone samples run your mouse between the two pictures real fast on the Main pedal page as the samples play together or open two Browsers, one with the Big Cheese and one with the Brown Source. Then play the samples at the same time. That's what a CS sounds like in one setting.

Archived