Check out the case that came with my new Jazzmaster...

(((echo)))

• Members
Originally posted by grunge-rock

Post some pics of the jazzmaster!

sure :)

it's a '66, i just drilled out the old T-O-M some idiot installed and put on a new AV bridge, switch tip, and new rhythm circuit... switch, pots, bracket, rollers, and vintage cloth wire. i just toothpick/wood glued a stripped strap end hole and several misc holes and stripped out pickguard holes the other night.

vol/tone knobs, strap ends, and diy body refinish to come...

IM001080.jpg

IM001081.jpg

IM001082.jpg

IM001080_1.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by (((echo)))

sure
:)

it's a '66, i just drilled out the old T-O-M some idiot installed and put on a new AV bridge, switch tip, and new rhythm circuit... switch, pots, bracket, rollers, and vintage cloth wire. i just toothpick/wood glued a stripped strap end hole and several misc holes and stripped out pickguard holes the other night.

IM001080.jpg

IM001081.jpg

IM001082.jpg

IM001080_1.jpg

:love:

• Members
Originally posted by (((echo)))

sure
:)

IM001080.jpg

IM001081.jpg

IM001082.jpg

IM001080_1.jpg

Very nice! How does it compare to the 66 reissue you had(that was you right)?

• Members

haha thanks.. i love that it's a little beat but i hate the minwax finish :(

i liked the fact that the 66ri was complete and ready to go but the sound and feel is definitely better on the real '66

the main differences are the trem kills any reissue JM i've had, it's so solid. the guitar resonates to no end, pu's are a lot smoother, and the neck (though not as worn as i hoped) isn't sticky like a brand new one

that said i'd still own another 66ri in a heartbeat :cool:

Archived