Nobody's bought my SIB Varidrive. Please explain.

papa taco

• Members

I've decided to attempt to accumulate a large paypal account that will pay for the object of my desires. I might even sell my Z28 head and my 72 tele thinline. I will likely sell my Blue Angel locally if at all because it's just too goddamn heavy to ship and that affects the value IMO.

• Members

Originally posted by jonny guitar

Because we all expect you to change your mind any minute now and replace it in your sig with with a Mesa Blue Angel.

Haha. True dat. It's a hard one to sell, I like it a lot. But, alas I have plans and it (as well as several other things I have) aren't in the big picture yo.

taco

• Members

Since we're both in pain right now, mystified by our inability to sell glorious pedals for a mere fraction of their market value, I suggest we trade. I don't particularly want a Varidrive, and I'm sure you're not that interested in a Parallel Universe, but at least we wouldn't be hawking the same pedals any more . . .

• Members

Originally posted by bobby yarrow

Since we're both in pain right now, mystified by our inability to sell glorious pedals for a mere fraction of their market value, I suggest we trade. I don't particularly want a Varidrive, and I'm sure you're not that interested in a Parallel Universe, but at least we wouldn't be hawking the same pedals any more . . .

NO TRADES!

Archived