my pics! (amps, guitars, effects)

stereotypy

• Members

ok first of all:

great thanks to zhivago for the great seek trem! it's really amazing!

and gappie!! for he borrowed me his banzai fireball which was really nice. but i went for the fuzzier diamond fireburst.

and thanks to the rest of you!

i'll start with my guitars and amps here:

at the moment at the guitar tech to get away some hiss;

selmer mkIII with mkI circuit

selmertnbmkIIIw.jpg

just got back from the guitar tech, changed the power tubes;

fender super 210

fendersuper210.jpg

my guitars.

1. yamaha pac120b with tokai love rock pickups.

2. eterna musima

3. danelectro dc-3

4. framus .. don't know the name.. i think television but i'm not sure.

4guitars.jpg

• Members

thanks guys! the selmer is really THE sound i was looking for without knowing! the box though it is 15" is just perfect.. great punch. it's an awesome amp!

and yes.. about the framus.. it was one of those things.. you know.. searching ebay just for the fun of it and i found it. i thought i could bid on it.. and won! :)

• Members

those effects laying around here...
you know my bass player is very innovative.. great on the bass and great guitarist, too. so he takes from time to time some of my sorted out effects.. most are too good to be sold and i can't play them all... so why not give to him.. ?? he loves it, and i love it...

outofuseeffects.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by stereotypy

my guitars.

1. yamaha pac120b with tokai love rock pickups.

2. eterna musima

3. danelectro dc-3

4. framus .. don't know the name.. i think television but i'm not sure.

4guitars.jpg

:eek: holy bajeesuzs! you're the guy with the Framus. it is one beautiful guitar!.

Alain Johannes from Eleven used to have one almost just like it (it was purple burst instead of red). if you want to know more about it, you might ask him. he posts on the elevenworld.com forums a lot under the screenname alkemy (you didn't hear that from me).

• Members
Originally posted by ScreamCage

:eek:
holy bajeesuzs! you're the guy with the Framus. it is one beautiful guitar!.

Alain Johannes from Eleven used to have one almost just like it (it was purple burst instead of red). if you want to know more about it, you might ask him. he posts on the elevenworld.com forums a lot under the screenname alkemy (you didn't hear that from me).

thanks.. i've never heard of elevenworld.com but i'll have a look at it!

• Members

Originally posted by Weatherbox

I saw a pretty wild looking '60s 12 string Framus today for $650. Are they good guitars? I'd never seen one before. Awesome rig, btw.

yep, they are good guitars. i had to do some serious work to do when i got mine.. (very dusty, bridge totally out of tune, etc...) but i guess it's due to the age and the pre-owner didn't really know what he had..

the sound is just everything. bright-clean to dark-woombling.

• Members

first i looked for the picture at google. wasn't hard to get a big picture. after that i printed it and cut them out. i think i used 4 covers. then while i painted and the colour was still wet i just sticked them on. when the guitar was dry i did the final finish and voil

Archived