Scammer on HC selling stuff!! Beware!! Wil Just is his name.

tele_jas

• Members

His name is Wil Just from Minneapolis, MN and he has a few things listed in the classified section under the name Paul Wood, William Wood and Wil Just. He scammed me out of $675 back in May for a Rectoverb I paid for but never got and I've finally figured a way to warn other people so he doesn't scam them. Check this link out:

http://scammed-me.moonfruit.com/

• Members

If someone has some extra cash on hand, they could entrap this scumbag. Buy something, send a US postal money order, then meet with your local postmaster a day after you mail the money order. Show him/her your money order receipt and tell him/her that you found out that this guy is a scammer and is using the US Mail and postal money orders in the furtherance of his criminal enterprise and you would like to know if there is a way to get your money back and catch the guy at the same time.

The Post Office takes this kind of thing very seriously, and they will flag the money order. When the scumbag shows up to cash the money order, he'll be in for a very rude awakening. And if he deposits the money order, they'll still get him, it'll just take a few more days....

• Members

Originally posted by tele_jas

His name is Wil Just from Minneapolis, MN and he has a few things listed in the classified section under the name Paul Wood, William Wood and Wil Just. He scammed me out of $675 back in May for a Rectoverb I paid for but never got and I've finally figured a way to warn other people so he doesn't scam them. Check this link out:

I hope you get to kick the {censored} out of him.

Archived