OT: not funny...Fired a gun today...

AcousticControl

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by lowroadrevival

Wasn't the psycho the same guy who shot cirus in "the warriors"? Or am I completely {censored}ed up on that?

nah, different actors. Scorpio was based on the Zodiac Killer which must have made DH a pretty gritty film for its day.

The dude who played the warriors dude was in Commando. 'You have to excuse my friend. He's dead tired'

• Members
Originally posted by delorean

you may change your mind after you see those.
:rolleyes:

No, i've seen them. I've seen all his movies except Pink cadillac and bridges over madison county.

I don't expect him to be 30 years younger in his movies. I recognize how old he is now and the caliber of movies that can be expected of him to make now.

The fact is, he still manages to be a badass at 75 years old. that's why.

• Members
Originally posted by Alexbiscuit

I don't expect him to be 30 years younger in his movies. I recognize how old he is now and the caliber of movies that can be expected of him to make now.

i don't expect him to be any younger, but i do expect the guy who made Unforgiven, Bird, and Pale Rider NOT to make by-the-numbers, heartstring-tugging treacle like MDB. hurl.

instead, i'll watch the 17 episodes of Rawhide queued up on my DVR.

i :love: you, Rowdy!

• Members
Originally posted by delorean

i don't expect him to be any younger, but i do expect the guy who made Unforgiven, Bird, and Pale Rider NOT to make by-the-numbers, heartstring-tugging treacle like MDB. hurl.

instead, i'll watch the 17 episodes of Rawhide queued up on my DVR.

i
:love:
you, Rowdy!

Chuck Connor in The Rifleman is my western TV mancrush.

• Members

Originally posted by Alexbiscuit

No, i've seen them. I've seen all his movies except Pink cadillac and bridges over madison county.

The fact is, he still manages to be a badass at 75 years old. that's why.

Go rent Ragtime and see if you still feel that way. Cagney at 90 could kick your ass now.

• Members

What was the movie where he was a wounded Civil War soldier recovering in a Convent or something like it?

I also liked "Play Misty for Me."

That scene in Josey Wales at the river ferry where the salesman is trying to sell him that elixor and Josey spits on his white suit and says," How does it work on stains".....(something like that ) was a classic!

• Members

Originally posted by DaSkip

What was the movie where he was a wounded Civil War soldier recovering in a Convent or something like it?

I also liked "Play Misty for Me."

That scene in Josey Wales at the river ferry where the salesman is trying to sell him that elixor and Josey spits on his white suit and says," How does it work on stains".....(something like that ) was a classic!

Two Mules for Sister Sara

Archived