OT: I need girl advice

arexjay

• Members

Alright so after my friends birthday party, we go to her house and watch movies and play pool and stuff, and me and this girl start spooning and getting all touchy feely. Sounds lame, but I'm 15 and, well, we weren't the only one's in the room. So we have to go and we say our goodbye's, and I decide not to kiss her, not sure why, but I do. It's not like im prude or anything, I've done everything, well... I "hit a triple," to say the least. Anyways, bad move on my part by not kissing her? I know you guys aren't young, but just wondering if anyone can remember back that far or has any advice. Did I {censored} it up by not doing anything, or what?

• Members

God-damn kids gotten more action than I have in...well lets just say a long while. Going into too much specifics at this time of night is really {censored}ing depressing.

Anyways, next time you see her give her a big kiss, preferably on the mouth with your tongue. Then tell her she has a nice ass and if she knows whats good for her she'll start to put out. But that's just my advice, I bet these other bastards will try to steer you away from that line of reasoning. :D

Seriously dude, you {censored}ed up, especially if she gave you some head, that's third base right, they keep moving the {censored}ing {censored} and I don't even know what metaphor is what anymore. If you don't kiss her after that, she'll never do it again. But make sure she brushes her teeth first because otherwise thats nasty, at the very least get her to wipe her face off so it doesn't turn into a "snowblowing" session.

To rectify the situation, go up to her, tell you had a good time and ask her out on a date. That worked at that age for me, and it wasn't that long ago. If you had a car, you could just give her a ride home and invite yourself inside and get busy some more.

edit:

Oh, and don't ever thank a girl after she give you a bj, that's just {censored}ing weird.

• Members

Originally posted by capnbringdown

God-damn kids gotten more action than I have in...well lets just say a long while. Going into too much specifics at this time of night is really {censored}ing depressing.

Anyways, next time you see her give her a big kiss, preferably on the mouth with your tongue. Then tell her she has a nice ass and if she knows whats good for her she'll start to put out. But that's just my advice, I bet these other bastards will try to steer you away from that line of reasoning.
:D

Seriously dude, you {censored}ed up, especially if she gave you some head, that's third base right, they keep moving the {censored}ing {censored} and I don't even know what metaphor is what anymore. If you don't kiss her after that, she'll never do it again. But make sure she brushes her teeth first because otherwise thats nasty, at the very least get her to wipe her face off so it doesn't turn into a "snowblowing" session.

To rectify the situation, go up to her, tell you had a good time and ask her out on a date. That worked at that age for me, and it wasn't that long ago. If you had a car, you could just give her a ride home and invite yourself inside and get busy some more.

edit:

Oh, and don't ever thank a girl after she give you a bj, that's just {censored}ing weird.

:D

• Members

Originally posted by preservation

a kiss on the forehead are you friggin serious?

we might as well tell the kids to take his DIRTY BOOTS AND CROW WALK TO THE CROSSROADS, STRING HIS STRATOCAST LOUD & CLEAR AND PLAY MERCIFUL MERCIFUL BLUES TO MELT THE HEART OF THE DEAR SWEET BABY HE'S TRYING TO SQUASH.

Well that's just stupid. Girls don't like dirty boots.

• Members

you didn't make a mistake. it all depends on how your next encounter goes and how soon. at your age kissing means alot, it think, well it meant alot 13 years ago for me. If you're interested call her and get the wheels in motion so to speak.

• Members

If she really wants you, it doesn't matter if you made a simple mistake.

Yes. Sometimes I play this game where I wait for the girl to make the first move. Thats how I ended up with my current girlfriend, and I have no doubts on how she feels about me.

Thats a pretty rough way to go about it though, I've also screwed up and missed out on some choice tail playing that little game, so if you're just trying to get laid take the initiative and go for it.

Archived