Question for all Red Witch Moon phaser users.

Sweet Lou

• Members

Actually, two questions:

1. How many of you put your moon phaser before/after your dirt pedals? What's your preference?

2. Who uses the deluxe version? And actually running in stereo?

For me, i have mine after my dirt pedals. And i run it stereo between two amps. But the thing is, it sounds really different mono vs stereo. The latters got a nice stereo image, but definitely not as thick.

Thinking of getting a stereo reverb pedal so i can run the moon into that mono.

:)

• Members

Do you have a favourite Cosmology setting that you use with your dirt pedals? I noticed that setting I (from the left) has a deeper tone with more low end than III. Though III seems to pack more punch in the upper mids and highs.

So what dirt pedals are you running with it?

I put fuzz and distortion into it. And to be frank, i have not found a setting that works very well. It's okay, but not top notch.

then again, i've only had it for 2 months. so i'm going to give myself some more time. :)

• Members

Originally posted by Sweet Lou

Do you have a favourite Cosmology setting that you use with your dirt pedals? I noticed that setting I (from the left) has a deeper tone with more low end than III. Though III seems to pack more punch in the upper mids and highs.

So what dirt pedals are you running with it?

I put fuzz and distortion into it. And to be frank, i have not found a setting that works very well. It's okay, but not top notch.

then again, i've only had it for 2 months. so i'm going to give myself some more time.
:)

Oh man I just set it where it sounds good! I think my Cosmology swtich is two clicks over from fully counter clockwise, but it may be three clicks. The OD pedals on my board are BJF Baby Blue, Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive, Menatone Blue Collar and Lovepedal Eternity. I've used both the Eternity and Blue Collar to feed the Moon Phaser with excellent results.

Archived