Who can sum up the jrak controversy?

• Members

Originally posted by Ivor The Engine Driver

I was on like a two month hiatus thanks to a grueling work sched. During that time, I missed the whole jrak thing... and can't seem to find the thread(s) that started it all.... yet keep seeing references to it.

Anyone care to enlighten an engine driver?

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1070367

its brilliant

• Members

Originally posted by Ivor The Engine Driver

I was on like a two month hiatus thanks to a grueling work sched. During that time, I missed the whole jrak thing... and can't seem to find the thread(s) that started it all.... yet keep seeing references to it.

Anyone care to enlighten an engine driver?

"robopimp I'm tired of you insulting me...I challenge you to a musical duel. Here's my stuff..come forth"

"umm..dude I wouldn't do that..robopimp is prety badass"

"BRING IT!!"

"ok...your music sucks. BAD!"

"no, all my friends love it"

"your friends are lying to you"

"you guys are just saying this"

"no dude, it's bad like you can't even understand how bad"

"well let's hear your music"

posts lots of good music

"that's not my style I think you suck, you're a tired out shredder, you're a tired out old blues player, you're a metal guy, I think all of that music sucks so all of you guys suck and my music doesn't suck, it's just that none of you are too smart to understand it"

...:confused:

:confused:

"No seriously dude, your music sucks ass."

• Members

Summary...

In one thread Robo called jrak a talentless hack - jrak started a thread challenging him to a music clip duel to the death, or something - Forumites told jrak that was not a good idea & that jrak's clips sucked - jrak called them stoooopid and said that he didn't respect their opinions - thread reached nearly 1000 posts (maybe it exceeded it & I didn't see) - MkF racked up about 75 "Kuh-Lasssic"'s throughout the ordeal - jrak PMed me & offered to suck my cock for free - I told him I usually get at least $500 for the privilege of slurping my light saber and he put some gear up on Ebay to get the cash.

Hope that helps.

~MkF!

"Hackless talent!"

• Members

Originally posted by MonkeyKnifeFighter

-
jrak
PMed me & offered to suck my cock for free - I told him I usually get at least $500 for the privlage of slurping my light saber and he put some gear up on Ebay to get the cash.

"Kuh-Lasssic"'

~Blag!

'Insert something funny here'

• Members

Originally posted by Argali

Huh. This would probably be at least listenable if it wasn't recorded with a $20 4-track. Lord, this sounds terrible.

I think that is being pretty generous... I mean, the pot and pan drums, the lack of a decernable tempo, the ounces and ounces of suck?

• Members

Originally posted by murtaghstyle

Doesn't jrak have a pedalboard that costs more that the average car?

I rememeber seeing an echozar, that yellow butt pedal, and a bunch of lovepedal stuff.

and the Red Witch FUZZOTRON... I think those things were all $500-$1000 when the auction ran. I remember because I wanted one, and being shocked to tears by the prices they went for.

• Members

I listened to Jrak's clips, and I honestly thought they were a joke.

RoboPimp was pretty mediocre as well. "Nothing special" would be an overstatement to describe his music/playing. I'm not sure why people think he's talented.

Archived