Hi; I am LoOpJunKie! I want to be your freind

LOOPJUNKIE

• Members
Originally posted by IndofunkCity

I will not be friends with anyone who can't spell "friend" correctly
:mad:

So I'll join the cap'n and be your enemy
:thu:

What are the 2 effects hiding under your board that are (presumably) always on?

Very neat board. My board wishes it could be as neat as yours
:(

sorry about the spelling i will remedy that asap! the two pedals are a blue box and a smart-gate ( the blue-box is turned on and off with one of the lopper's; so i can use a boost with it at the same time)

• Members
Originally posted by innobidova

the music won't load for me
:(

edit:

psh, now that i posted it does
:rolleyes:

it's interesting. there's some nice effects. it would fit well in a scary/violent/action movie

I am glad it working for you now? sorry it didn't work early-er.

• Members
Originally posted by LOOPJUNKIE

anyone have any gigs in the sac area?

I will leave that one for PAPA TACO to respond to :D

I love those 2x12" MESA Recto Cabs. I am looking for a 2nd one for a stereo rig I am putting together. Mine has V30's in it and it pushes as much air as most 4x12"s.

• Members
Originally posted by sh333

I will leave that one for PAPA TACO to respond to
:D

I love those 2x12" MESA Recto Cabs. I am looking for a 2nd one for a stereo rig I am putting together. Mine has V30's in it and it pushes as much air as most 4x12"s.

exactly those cabs are LOUD but they sound really clear, more articulate then a 4x12 and probally as or almost as loud. you have to love that. except when you buy (2) 2x12's then its just like twice as much as a 4x12; but the tone............blah blah yackedy smack.

• Members

exactly those cabs are LOUD but they sound really clear, more articulate then a 4x12 and probally as or almost as loud. you have to love that. except when you buy (2) 2x12's then its just like twice as much as a 4x12; but the tone............blah blah yackedy smack.

Exactly :thu:

If you ever want to trade one of those babies away, keep me in mind. I sell all sort of wacky {censored} on my website.

Dug your song on MySPace and added you to my friends thingy.

• Members

LOOPJUNKIE ... thanks for posting a pic of my amp (Ha!) For other people its the little Goldtone hiding by his Mesa in the home pic. Did you end up getting the Bassman head (and if so how is it?) I love the Goldtone. You should hear it with the Hotcake- an awesome combo.

• Members
Originally posted by sh333

Exactly
:thu:

If you ever want to trade one of those babies away, keep me in mind. I sell all sort of wacky {censored} on my website.

Dug your song on MySPace and added you to my friends thingy.

cool bro glad to see you diggin it. I am interested in your bum-box amps and have been for a while, just got to scrape together some extra dough. dang you really carry some cool stuff!

• Members
Originally posted by opiepac

LOOPJUNKIE ... thanks for posting a pic of my amp (Ha!) For other people its the little Goldtone hiding by his Mesa in the home pic. Did you end up getting the Bassman head (and if so how is it?) I love the Goldtone. You should hear it with the Hotcake- an awesome combo.

Glad your still liking that amp! I got so out bid on that bass-man! I wanted that thing to. oh well. yeah i really need some new pics; I now have a whole guitar entertainment system. :confused:

• Members

cool bro glad to see you diggin it. I am interested in your bum-box amps and have been for a while, just got to scrape together some extra dough. dang you really carry some cool stuff!

Just drop me an email when you are ready. i will try to rig you a good deal on one. They are insanely good and pretty damn cheap.

• Members
Originally posted by basscracker

what are the mods to your DMM?
:cool:

Originally i got it from analogman so its got the led thing and TB
I added a second footswitchable feedback knob; really cool footswitchable feedback or subtle and not so subtle amounts of repeats really flexible. Collin from Experimentalists Anonymous helped me out with it.
and currently I sent it of to Howard Davis to get his clarity mod? (it was distorting with hard cords) so I will get it back this week. It is one of my favorite pedals!

Archived