Hi; I am LoOpJunKie! I want to be your freind

LOOPJUNKIE

• Members

And this is my amp and my living room(practice area)

e021612e.jpg

And my band EMBLEM EFFECT doing our thing! (you can see one of our songs in my sig under "who defines good music)

ebc64959.jpg

I just want to say hi and let you guys know that I am here and want to be a helpful part of our comunity of hcfxr's!

I am loopjunkie; at your service, but i will not service! :D

• Members

Originally posted by GuyaGuy

hello, LOOPJUNKIE !

:wave:

i'm sorry to see that you've chosen to play those awful muddy humblebuckers but that's quite a board you got there and it's nice to see someone take the time to arrange it so anally.

:)

thanks but they are the LINDY FRAILIN pafs, so do i get any amount of respect back? thanks bro. I have been wanting a G&L asat bad lately, so......

• Members

Hi, LOOPJUNKIE! :wave:

I like your rig, though I would never play it myself. What's in the Altoid tin?

The Captain America shield makes me smile.

I hope you don't habitually wear clothing that advertises the gear you're using at the time. Kinda tacky.

Your band's logo looks like the Enron logo.

Your drummer is good, but the super-tight-snare-and-massive-bass-drum-sound is kinda 1996.

Have a nice evening! :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by LOOPJUNKIE

Thats our bass player he likes to hide behind people and things!
:freak:

i'd also like to point out that most saints have a nimbus BEHIND their head whereas yr drummer has it in FRONT of his face. what does that mean? i think we all know...

or do we?....

• Members

Originally posted by ginnboonmiller

Hi, LOOPJUNKIE!
:wave:

I like your rig, though I would never play it myself. What's in the Altoids tin?

The Captain America shield makes me smile.

I hope you don't habitually wear clothing that advertises the gear you're using at the time. Kinda tacky.

Your band's logo looks like the Enron logo.

Your drummer is good, but the super-tight-snare-and-massive-bass-drum-sound is kinda 1996.

Have a nice evening!
:thu:

Thanks bro! That recording is so poor we where trying to get something down but everything was distoring and it was awful, we just got PT's and are going to have anouther shot at it. hopefully we can get stuff so it doesn't buzz through the interface and overload EVERYTHING.:mad: But soon we will have some better stuff out. about the shirts my wife likes to get me shirts like that for Christmas and birthdays. she figures if i play it i must like it so i will wear it:confused: but yeah i agree; but it makes her happy! Oh almost forgot the altoid is a fuzz it sounds a lot like a muff!

• Members

Originally posted by DaSkip

LOL...Capn, could you be anymore lugubrious?
:D

How long have you been waiting to interject that one into a conversation? Don't tell me you had to go look it up.

I'd offer some more comments against your behalf, but I'm too busy sitting here alone in my room.

• Members

Originally posted by riffdaddy

I'll be your friend if you get rid of the Mesa.
;)

Well its awesome for me because of the 2 effects loops. But I am trying to talk my wife into letting me get a Two-Rock! I want one BAD.

but you have to give Mesa props for the Road King that amp can sound like almost anything i want. I am really impressed by it. And I hate the standard Mesa "sound". but this sounds different some NOS tubes help bundles, and something about running EL-34's with 6L6's (5881's now) at the same time that just thickens up a sound!

Archived