Rickenbacker Question

• Members

Call Chris at http://www.pickofthericks.com. Forgive the silly intro music on his website.

Sidebar: Anybody buying a Rick who can make it to his shop here in Jersey should. It's the Mandolin Bros of Rickenbackers, far as I can tell. If you want to try 10 different 330 in a sitting, and don't want to deal with that Vegas guy, this is the shop.

Or, if you need to order one by mail, he's a square dealer, will actually accurately tell you about his stock, will set the guitar up right, and will take care of ANY problem. He just helped me a lot on something that was caused by my carelessness more than a year after I bought from him. So, well, there's my plug.

• Members

Originally posted by (((echo)))

what's the problem with sending them the busted one?
:confused:

Nothing..

The way I understand it,I have to send the broken part before I get the new part.

Which means they have no Honor system,even with their dealers..

Now I could very well be wrong..Wouldn't be the first time..

Who knows?,Maybe they will replace it for free.It didn't break from abuse..Guitar was bought new in 1999,and has seen very little traffic..Keith

• Members

Originally posted by (((echo)))

rickenbacker is pretty good about this sort of stuff based on what i've heard and experienced.. the latch on my case broke a year or so ago and when i asked about getting a new one at a local Ric dealer they called and found out that it would be replaced for free, they had the new latch and hardware there in less than a week.

if your hesitant of sending it to them directly bring it into a local dealer and have them check into it. you can then get a receipt if it has to be sent out

Thanks for the pep talk..Keith:thu:

Archived