Who makes a Univibe clone in a single expression pedal?

Ryan Turner

• Members

I want to get a Uni-vibe inspired effect but I don't want to have bulkiness of the Dunlop Univibe pedal and expression pedal. So who make a Uni-vibe clone in a wah pedal like form?

Also, is the Rotovibe like the Univibe, or is that different kind of effect all together?

• Members

Originally posted by FuelGTRX

I want to get a Uni-vibe inspired effect but I don't want to have bulkiness of the Dunlop Univibe pedal and expression pedal. So who make a Uni-vibe clone in a wah pedal like form?

Also, is the Rotovibe like the Univibe, or is that different kind of effect all together?

MOre like a crappy version of the effect, but the same thing can be said about the dunlop univibe.

• Members

The Rotovibe was an completely different circuit that Dunlop released to try and sound Univibe-esque. Its design predates Dunlop acquiring the Univibe name and releasing their own Univibe.

Some people like the rotovibe, but known would ever say it sounded like a Univibe.

The Fulltone Deja II is the only one I know of. Way back when R.G. Keen made efects PCB's, he had a Univibe board that could be shoe-horned into a wah enclosure, but you hade to build it yourself.

I never used an expression pedal with my Vibes anyway.

-Y.

Archived