how many people are actually coming to the HCNYC geek out this sunday?

Help!I'maRock!

• Members
Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Hey tim, Dans still in as well right?

Kage

Not sure. I just spoke with him last night. He has a session earlier in the day. He's going to try to show up when he can, but there's some overlap, so he's not sure if he'll be able to.

I'll try to lure him with a free ride back to jersey. :D Eh, he'll probably pass when he finds out we need to stop downtown for some bubble teas. :rolleyes::)

Tim

• Members

Originally posted by quesoreuso

Bring the Farfisa no matter what.

Absolutely! I figure some one might have a loop box that we can use to shut it off if we really need to. I suppose I could even take the Vestax Buf & Loop from my bass board for that reason.

According to Fed Ex, I should have another PME module as well. I scored a compressor on the 'bay recently and can't wait to hear it.

The Paneer is approaching completion, but I kinda need to wrap it up today as tomorrow is our 5 year wedding anniversary and we'll probably be celebrating on Friday and Saturday.

• Members

Bump, and...

Originally posted by hoerni

Absolutely! I figure some one might have a loop box that we can use to shut it off if we really need to. I suppose I could even take the Vestax Buf & Loop from my bass board for that reason.

According to Fed Ex, I should have another PME module as well. I scored a compressor on the 'bay recently and can't wait to hear it.

The Paneer is approaching completion, but I kinda need to wrap it up today as tomorrow is our 5 year wedding anniversary and we'll probably be celebrating on Friday and Saturday.

Good news. Congrats on your anniv.

• Members
Originally posted by hoerni

Oh, I never officially gave you the OK to call it the Saag Paneer. Go for it :thu:

or was it palak paneer? whatevs :)

Congrats on 5 years :thu::)

Archived