THD Univalve users?

BP90

• Members

I've played one once, in fact I sat there and played the univalve the bivalve and the Flexi I thought they where all ok but not great.

I think if you had the time to experiment with what tubes you like you could get some pretty good sounds out of them all, I can't remember what tubes where in them when I tried them though.

They are all pretty flexable amps with a nice warm tube sound Ok cleans but a better crunch so if that is what you want go for it. they just didn't excite me as much as I thought they would

:(

• Members
Originally posted by tigger_ferret

I've played one once, in fact I sat there and played the univalve the bivalve and the Flexi I thought they where all ok but not great.

I think if you had the time to experiment with what tubes you like you could get some pretty good sounds out of them all, I can't remember what tubes where in them when I tried them though.

They are all pretty flexable amps with a nice warm tube sound Ok cleans but a better crunch so if that is what you want go for it. they just didn't excite me as much as I thought they would

:(

+1. My thoughts exactly.

Archived