Cheap but effective multi-effects pedal?

holden_caufield9

• Members

I dont go to crazy w/ effects. I'd like a decent delay, flange, phaser, auto wah, and maybe a few crazy sounding patches. I would use these minimally and possibly would like to mix them from time to time. I would like it to have a good built in wha and possibly a volume pedal. The only other thing i could possibly use is a Whammy pedal.

Is there anything out there that doesnt sound all digital and gay (zoom 505) that wont break the bank?

Or, would it be better to get these pedals individually.

• Members

You might laugh, but the Zoom G2 unit is pretty decent. Does multi tap delays, chorus / flaging etc & has options to turn the blocks off, with a better bypass & digiatal converters than most multi fx

It is a huge step for Zoom, & is literally light years ahead of other items they produced.

Im not a user of multi fx live, but I prefer this little zoom G2 to the pod & behringer easily

• Members

Originally posted by holden_caufield9

I dont go to crazy w/ effects. I'd like a decent delay, flange, phaser, auto wah, and maybe a few crazy sounding patches. I would use these minimally and possibly would like to mix them from time to time. I would like it to have a good built in wha and possibly a volume pedal. The only other thing i could possibly use is a Whammy pedal.

Is there anything out there that doesnt sound all digital and gay (zoom 505) that wont break the bank?

Or, would it be better to get these pedals individually.

the magicstomp is my pick--and my favorite toy at the moment! lotsa really good analog-sounding fx and cool editing possiblities. (lots of dumb presets too so watch out!)

• Members

Originally posted by holden_caufield9

Looks like the Digitech RP300A has everything I want all bundled together. I'm going to check one out and probably buy one used here soon. I've never liked these things but if nothing else, i'll use it for the wah.

just be sure to check out all of the sounds. a heap of fx mean nothing if they all sound like crap.

Archived