So...I have just a few hours to live!!!

The Gainster

• Members

I have to have surgery tomorrow on my lower jaw. :( I had a crown and it broke off and took most of the tooth with it. They have to do some cuttin' and diggin'!

Nice knowin' y'all.............

I am sooooooooooooo scared of dental work it's not funny!

Buh Buy....

They are going to knock me out....

I ain't gonna wake up...

See ya on the next world...and don't be late!!!

• Members

I just got half sick reading that....

Every time I go to the dentist I remember count like this....

and thats it... and waking up in a different room on my side.... with a mouthful of gauze...

:cry: :cry:

Good Luck Mitch!

• Members

So...I have a conversation similar to this in a total SNL skit moment, and I'm telling the guy how I hate dentists and I'm terrified to go (I've had some crazy ass {censored} done by dentists guys, you don't even want to know) and then this guy tells me his sister died at the Dentist. Actually it was probably an oral surgeon but you get the point.

:(

• Members
Originally posted by Thelonius

So...I have a conversation similar to this in a total SNL skit moment, and I'm telling the guy how I hate dentists and I'm terrified to go (I've had some crazy ass {censored} done by dentists guys, you don't even want to know) and then this guy tells me his sister died at the Dentist. Actually it was probably an oral surgeon but you get the point.

Man, that's got to be a kick in the balls...

• Members

You really know how to reassure someone. Instead of Debbie Downer, it's Bobby Blue.

Good luck, Mitch!

• Members

Thanks....

I think? :confused::freak:

• Members
Originally posted by TheAtomicJeff

Good luck, Mitch. I can sympathize, as I too had a crown/root canal done today.
But dental work is way more tolerable than getting non-oral surgury. At least you know it's focused on the teeth.

*but at least you'll get pain pills*

WOW...good luck with all that....

Archived