Urgent : Please help me figure out who this is.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

[edit]

Thanks ickystay...

... for those of you just joining this thread, it end up being Katie Jane Garside... former lead singer of Daisy Chainsaw.

[/end edit]

thanks,

devi-

• Members
Originally posted by Devi Ever

Amelie from suicidegirls.com

Who is yours? :')

devi-

Someone's gonna kill me for this, but she's the new(er) guitarist from Kittie (Lisa Marx)... They suck hard, but she's just straight up smoking hot with an SG!

04.jpg

Guest Anonymous
Originally posted by Sidd

Someone's gonna kill me for this, but she's the new(er) guitarist from Kittie (Lisa Marx)... They suck hard, but she's just straight up smoking hot with an SG!

04.jpg

Well {censored} me side ways... I was hoping she was some great underground indie rocker who I just _had_ to hear about.

God damnit man! Ever since I've been on my great search for grrrl indie/alt/electronic/rawk artists, all I'm finding is a bunch of spoiled rich bitch's and their various shades of girl-pop what-evers.

So {censored}ing frustrating, especially since I'm moving into that territory.

You'd think more girls would have gotten their {censored} together and made it happen by now.

Damn women.

devi-

• Members

Well {censored} me side ways... I was hoping she was some great underground indie rocker who I just _had_ to hear about.

God damnit man! Ever since I've been on my great search for grrrl indie/alt/electronic/rawk artists, all I'm finding is a bunch of spoiled rich bitch's and their various shades of girl-pop what-evers.

You'd think more girls would have gotten their {censored} together and made it happen by now.

Damn women.

devi-

2 words

chan marshall

0407b060.jpg

she could also drink most men under a table.

catpower_full.jpg

b65e8b59-s.JPG

450catpowersings.jpg

chan_marshall_2.jpeg

• Members

Damn women.

devi-

God damn it , how many times do I have to tell you SLEATER {censored}ING KINNEY.:mad:

And why ruin the fun of this thread by removing the pic you wanted ID'd?

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?????

Oh yeah, now I remember!:freak:

Guest Anonymous

Originally posted by IndofunkCity

And since playboy is the ultimate gauge of femininity, I guess that settles that.

w3rd.

devi-

Archived