thread for people doing nothing at work

Argali

• Members

Nothing like being stuck at work on the Friday before you're about to launch a week-long vacation. {censored} it!!!!!!111

So this next week I'm gonna burn like a billion CDs, roam to different guitar stores and play random crap, have lots of sex and play lots of PS2. Can anyone recommend some cool new games?

Also just post random {censored} in here and keep me amused. I don't want to do a damn thing today.

• Members

Originally posted by Argali

Nothing like being stuck at work on the Friday before you're about to launch a week-long vacation. {censored} it!!!!!!111

So this next week I'm gonna burn like a billion CDs, roam to different guitar stores and play random crap, have lots of sex and play lots of PS2. Can anyone recommend some cool new games?

Also just post random {censored} in here and keep me amused. I don't want to do a damn thing today.

Dude, I'm so totally addicted to Star Wars Battlefront II. It takes about a week to get into it, but then it's just sweet.

I was totally addicted to the first one, more than I've ever been addicted to a video game before. This one looks to be just as addicting. The online thing is key...if you don't have the high-speed connection thingie, then it may not be as cool.

• Members

Originally posted by MrSage

Dude, I'm so totally addicted to Star Wars Battlefront II. It takes about a week to get into it, but then it's just sweet.

I was totally addicted to the first one, more than I've ever been addicted to a video game before. This one looks to be just as addicting. The online thing is key...if you don't have the high-speed connection thingie, then it may not be as cool.

I thought the first one was a lot of fun, but didn't have much replay value. It may be good to play it for a week and then just sell it or something...hrmmm...

I hate playing games online. I've watched too many good friends get addicted to MMORPGS, get fat and vanish. It's depressing. :cry:

• Members

Originally posted by Argali

I thought the first one was a lot of fun, but didn't have much replay value. It may be good to play it for a week and then just sell it or something...hrmmm...

I hate playing games online. I've watched too many good friends get addicted to MMORPGS, get fat and vanish. It's depressing.
:cry:

Yeah, the replay value comes from the online component. I mean, it's the same maps over and over again, with all the same charactes. So the thing that makes it interesting is fighting against different people with different tactics and styles.

I'm a huge Star Wars freak, so that was the big drawing factor for me...then I connected to the high speed network and I was sucked in. Without the online mode I think I would have been done with it after a couple of months.

• Members

I'm kinda lukewarm on "Gun." I'm gonna pick up "Streets of New York" after work today. I need to shoot some folk, run some red lights, do some antisocial {censored} on the PS2 after work today for sure....

Sounds like a great week you got planned...

Archived