WOT : Odd combinations of food that taste good to you.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I was just munching on a turkey sandwhich with mayonaise that had been in the refrigerator for a while, along with some hot spaghetti and wow...

devi-

• Members

Not really that strange, but whenever I have something that's Chef-Boy-Ardee, I must have plain potato chips to dip in the sauce.

Also ever since the lunch line ladies at school mixed my applesauce with my baked beans - I've been hooked. The trick is to split the spoonful 50/50.

Cue yummy smiley!

• Members

Originally posted by The Gainster

Choc chip cookies and bluecheese dressing.

That's the painkillers talking, I hope.

Blue cheese is my mortal enemy. My wife LOVES the stuff, though. She makes these salads with blue cheese and raspberry vinegrette dressing (another of the few things I totally hate) on them. I like regular old lettuce, cheese, carrots, and wishbone italian, thank you very much.

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

"Store-bought" is one of my favorite terms. If you use it, you could be Harold Bloom or Stephen Hawking and still sound like a dullard. It's almost as good as "book-learning"....

yeah, i just realised how stupid that sounds. oh well.

• Members

Originally posted by VicShat

the first girl i ever "tasted" tasted like mac and cheese.

Can you say yeast infection?

Was it fromunda cheese?

To get back on topic:

My wife and I go to a particular fancy restaurant in town and the chef prepared chipotle sausage with wild Maine blueberries. {censored}in'-A I said!

• Members
Originally posted by PB Wilson

Can you say
yeast infection
?

Was it fromunda cheese?

To get back on topic:

My wife and I go to a particular fancy restaurant in town and the chef prepared chipotle sausage with wild Maine blueberries. {censored}in'-A I said!

I thought the same thing... cunnilingus and cheese are two concepts I don't like to group together.

Archived