rage is keeping me from sleeping!

Elliott Damage

• Members

i'm {censored}ing pissed at my roomate. his asshole navy budies are visiting and acting like total dip{censored}s. when i confronted them about being loud at 3 am they all just just looked at their shoes. i'm hiding out at my g/f's place so i don't punch someone right in the mouth. aren't guys in the military supposed to be respectful and have some dignity?

• Members

Originally posted by Elliott Damage

i'm {censored}ing pissed at my roomate. his asshole navy budies are visiting and acting like total dip{censored}s. when i confronted them about being loud at 3 am they all just just looked at their shoes. i'm hiding out at my g/f's place so i don't punch someone right in the mouth. aren't guys in the military supposed to be respectful and have some dignity?

looked at their shoes?

• Members

Wake up early plug in whatever you can and turn it up. Hangover medication for them. Keep in the mind the Navy is taught to kill but not with knives. It is good they are not Marines. Peace bro. It is Sat night.

• Members

Originally posted by The Burninator

Yeah, at military ceremonies. They can be real jerks the rest of the time.

At least the didn't said to you "we protect your ass and that the thanks we get?"

You can always retort back with "my taxes pay your salary" :D

• Members

i don't support our government or its military causes.

wow, this is about as ignorant of a post as I have ever seen.

If you don't support our country, why don't you move away?

I'm not saying you should, I'm genuinely curious why anyone would stay in a country that they don't support when it is so easy to just go elsewhere.

• Members

Originally posted by bucket_brigadier

no it's not.

Why? If you are in control of your own life and driven enough, moving to another country isn't difficult. It just takes the want and the effort. Ask Seif... he's lived in multiple countries and so have I. If you stay in the States because of a job or family, well those are the external factors that limit what we allow ourselves to do. Moving to Canada is about as hard as moving to Maine, it just takes some effort.

Archived