Trading with Sh333.....it's a good thing!

Cowinacape

• Members

Hey all, I have seen a couple of threads like this in the last week or so, so I thought I would start one of my own as well.

I just wanted to give a big shout out, and two thumbs up to Sh333. We just had a trade, where one of the pieces I shipped to him turned out to have a problem (myfault for not checking before I shipped to him, lesson learned,not to be repeated again!) through it all Sh333 has been completely cool where some people would of had a s**t fit. And before I had, taken measures to help rectify the situation on my end, Sh333 responded to and earlier question regarding a different pedal on his site, buy offering me a better than listed price!

So with me needing to fix the first problem, he was already offering me a break on another item. Very cool trading partner, whom I can not recommend highly enough!!!!

So to mister Sh333 :thu::thu: two thumbs up!

• Members

Originally posted by Cowinacape

And before I had, taken measures to help rectify the situation on my end, Sh333 responded to and earlier question regarding a different pedal on his site, buy offering me a better than listed price!

This is also my experience - Scott is the man as far as customer service/trading goes. In fact, I've got a package in the mail from him right now, I suspect.

Awesome.

• Members

Shucks :o

I appreciate the class with which you dealt with the problem. I deal with alot of people and not all of them are good. I tend to highly value the ones that are, hence the price break on the EQ pedal :).

Everything is all packed up ready to go out tomorrow. Thanks for the shout out.

If you are ever looking to do some trading, Cowinacape is one of the good ones!

I have had great experiences dealing with people from the forum, in general. I just wish I had of kept track of every one I have dealt with so I could have a list of people to recommend here.

Archived