If you haven't already, please get your girlfriend this for christmas

Alexbiscuit

• Members
Originally posted by 4Kenoath

Haha...thanks for making me laugh.

How old are you?
:p:D

i'm 28. i was forced to endure the horror that was air supply throughout my youth, as my mother is a big fan. in the 90s her attention moved to Celine Dion and Michael Bolton. as retribution, i started listening to the music she liked as a child: late beatles, elvis, chuck berry, buddy holly, the yardbirds, etc. nothing like a 45 year old woman yelling at her teenager for listening to those bands too loud, 30 years removed. she still doesn't see the irony in it.

• Members
Originally posted by Alexbiscuit

I'm serious, I've had too many amazing moments (non sexual kthx) when this was playing and it just added to it.

Mogwai - Happy Songs for Happy People

486250-music-resized200.jpg

This isn't just for 19-year-old couples, I assure you.

Have you seen the video for Hunted By A Freak?

Best. Music. Video. Ever.

• Members
Originally posted by Alexbiscuit

I'm serious, I've had too many amazing moments (non sexual kthx) when this was playing and it just added to it.

Mogwai - Happy Songs for Happy People

486250-music-resized200.jpg

This isn't just for 19-year-old couples, I assure you.

thank you, I just felt the magic, f**king amazing :cry:

• Members
Originally posted by Help!I'maRock!

i'm 28. i was forced to endure the horror that was air supply throughout my youth, as my mother is a big fan. in the 90s her attention moved to Celine Dion and Michael Bolton. as retribution, i started listening to the music she liked as a child: late beatles, elvis, chuck berry, buddy holly, the yardbirds, etc. nothing like a 45 year old woman yelling at her teenager for listening to those bands too loud, 30 years removed. she still doesn't see the irony in it.

Not to offend you or anything, but your mother is an abomination and must be stopped.:)

• Members
Originally posted by amanonfire

adversely if you are looking to get laid get her this...

B000001FI7.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

IDK about that, necessarily. It's a definite mood, and the album is overtly sexual. Still, IDK if it's just 'get laid' music. It works for that, I admit. A former {censored}-buddy made me turn it off once, because it was 'too sexy'. Anyhoo, yeah. Good call.

• Members

I had sex in '97 to this record:
mindloss.jpg

:eek::cool:

But recently I'm more into mellow stuff...

this is a great record for some good ass tappin'!:

off-the-wall-cover_003.jpg

Oh, and for Andi's girl:

no_stranger_to_danger.jpg

duh-guh-duh duh-guh-duh BACK duh-guh-duh duh-guh-duh BREAKER duh-guh-duh duh-guh-duh BACK duh-guh-duh duh-guh-duh BREAKEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!

That record rocks!

Archived