OT - Fav Song of 2005?

Kid_A

• Members

Okay for a while it was looking like Stereophonics Dakota... Until last night!!!!

Ladies and gentleman... The Kid_A song of the year is...............

U2 - The Wanderer (Live)

It was recorded for The Jonny Cash tribute (It had never been performed live before, and is on Zooropa with the man in black himself singing)

WOW.... I was left soo speechless after hearing it!! Thanks to MrSage for the link...

Whats yours then?

:)

• Members

Actually, they play everything too fast live. Though their off kilter comedy makes up for it.

*At Manchester Night & Day show*

DFA1979: "We asked Bez to come and dance for us, and put him on the guest list, but he didn't show. We hate the Happy Mondays."

Crowd: "Booooooo!"

DFA1979: "See, that's what we love about you Brits, you don't get humour! I HATE BLACK PEOPLE!!!!"

Crowd: "Booooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

DFA1979: "See, you just don't get humour. Racism's funny so long as you're not racist."

I have to admit, it's poor taste, but it was funny.

DISCLAIMER:- I am not racist, and do not agree with any of the sentiments above.

• Members
Originally posted by mrblackbat

Actually, they play everything too fast live. Though their off kilter comedy makes up for it.

DFA1979: "We asked Bez to come and dance for us, and put him on the guest list, but he didn't show. We hate the Happy Mondays."

DFA1979: "See, that's what we love about you Brits, you don't get humour! I HATE BLACK PEOPLE!!!!"

DFA1979: "See, you just don't get humour. Racism's funny so long as you're not racist."

I have to admit, it's poor taste, but it was funny.

DISCLAIMER:- I am not racist, and do not agree with any of the sentiments above.

hahahah

:D

John didnt me and u see em at Koko? I cant remember much... VERY VERY DRUNK

• Members

And it's true, very few people got it, and quite a lot of people left.

They still played everything too fast thought; you're supposed to be able to strut to stuff like "Little Girl" and "Sexy Results", they were more like fast punk songs both times I've seen them...

• Members

DFA1979: "See, you just don't get humour. Racism's funny."

I have to admit, it was funny.

RACIST! :mad:

;)

DFA1979 - I've not heard of them! I'm so out of touch! What they like?

Fave songs...
2 More Years - Bloc Party (Can't get it out of my head)

erm... Will post more when I think of them... Probably something by The Magic Numbers too, I love their songwriting... However, the album is on my Christmas list, so I can't be specific right now...

• Members

Awesome.

• Members

Originally posted by iodine74

What Sarah Said - Death Cab for Cutie

Don't know why I like it so much.

i like that tune a lot too.

i dont know what ill go with. Bloc Party's "Like Eating Glass" is good. "Glossoli" or whatever off the new Sigur Ros is also awesome. EITS' "Day 8"

etc

Archived