OT: Retail Sales Employees

mst3k

• Members

OMG, I worked in a Stereo store briefly in my youth (got fired soon after, what a surprise)

Anyways, while much of us look forward to the holidays, these poor underpaid bastards and bastardees are facing 20 hour days starting at 5 am and {censored}, while we all get to sleep in and eat turkey and ham. I guess someone has to do it. Hope you aren't one of em.

Happy "sleep in" holidays.

• Members

Originally posted by mst3k

OMG, I worked in a Stereo store briefly in my youth (got fired soon after, what a surprise)

Anyways, while much of us look forward to the holidays, these poor underpaid bastards and bastardees are facing 20 hour days starting at 5 am and {censored}, while we all get to sleep in and eat turkey and ham. I guess someone has to do it. Hope you aren't one of em.

Happy "sleep in" holidays.

Thanks for the kind thoughts!

You get used to the Holidays...Since we have christmas 8 months out of the year!

Happy Turkey day guys

• Members

yea after working at a bank, i dont think i could ever go back to ertail/restaraunt hours. Friggin, my hours are 7-3, sometimes 8-5, and on every other saturday, 8-12. And i have every single holiday off. I'll NEVER go back to crappy hours. Unless it's music related. Cause work sucks, you cant waste your life away with a crappy paying job and crappy hours. Took me 4 years to realize that.

:idea:

Archived