ZVEX in Da House - It's SHO Time!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by workinclasszero

OH CRAP.
:mad:

How does it sounds? Chances are pretty slim that I'll, let alone any other forumites, will get to hold one.

well sounds and construction are different. sounds? strat-y a bit, three position (like a tele?), no, like a vox. but the parts are crap. zac and i chatted last week about it. the maker apparently had a contract with vox, so i guess the good parts went there. the bridge was {censored} so the store owner changed it, the tuners are not very good at all. the wah probe is what it is, wahwah, but no sho boost. neck is ok, and it is a teardrop. it sounds ok, its fun to play, for sure, even without the wah probe...

its been in the store for 5years and no one really looks at it. the owner is a collector and he wants me to take it. $1500. no way in hell is it worth that.but on trade in of stuff i get in japan for cheap, i may be able to swing about $350 (on stuff i bought , like mij yamaha's etc, which he likes and can make a profit on...) so...

no way in hell $1500 or even $1000. But if i can do at most $400 I can at lest turn around and make double the profit on it, so. there you go.

• Members

The bad thing about having the SHO, is you soon reallize you need more than one. I leave the SHO on all the time and run it after my drive pedals. Hard to explain, but it just makes everything sound better. Been in my setup for about 3 years now.
Definitely want a super duper.

• Members
Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

Nah - it's great. I just question why RP keeps bumping old threads. I even had the avatar he's now using on the Rockets website for awhile on my Links page - I think I have my own internet stalker..

:freak:

Swallow me.
:o

Archived