Semaphore and Teaser Stallion mind teaser.

EvilSoup

• Members

How would I go about having a rig like this

Picture Wah > Neo > (Teaser) Stallion > Zim > TZF > Semaphore (Reg out) > MD3 > DD20

and

Picture Wah > Neo > Semaphore (Teaser Out) > Teaser (Stallion) > Zim > TZF > MD3 > DD20

A switch away?

It baffles my mind and the only way I think it would be possible is if Catalinbread made the Teaser and the Stallion seperate like the Zim is. Even then the seperate outs make my mind explode.

I can't put the Teaser Stallion after the TZF otherwise I couldn't get the most out of the TZF with the distortion after it, and I need the Semaphore after the TZF and the Octron I'm going to be getting.

Would I have to get another Teaser or Semaphore? :confused:

• Members
Originally posted by jonny guitar

Loooper has a TB pedal that will change the positions of the two loops or you can do series/parallel and lots of stuff. Would that help? I am too lazy to do your crazy physics problems this early in the day.
:)

I tryed working it out but it seems like it would take at least 3 loopers and would be better just buying another semaphore.

Maybe if the Teaser Stallion had a one way input for the Semaphore's Teaser Stallion out. Then I could put the Semaphore and Teaser Stallion where-ever I wanted. Still it would be mind boggling.

Archived