st9 super tube screamer

dave pears

• Members

Hi

Im new to this forum and used to play/gig regularly

i have an original and in mint condition ibanez ST9 super tube screamer (original)

i am wondering how much do these things sell for as i understand they where only issued in europe and are "sought after" by musicians ....i have had this pedal for about 20 years

• Members

Originally posted by dave pears

Hi

i have an original and in mint condition ibanez ST9 super tube screamer (original)

i am wondering how much do these things sell for as i understand they where only issued in europe and are "sought after" by musicians ....i have had this pedal for about 20 years

First of all, welcome to HCFX. One went for 70 pounds recently on Ebay UK, thats usually the price they go for. if you're selling it do tell me. I'm doing a collection on the entire Ibanez 9 series.

• Members

Originally posted by nosferatu123

First of all, welcome to HCFX. One went for 70 pounds recently on Ebay UK, thats usually the price they go for.

Most ST-9's that I've seen (and there haven't been a lot) sold for nothing less than 250$. It's the most rare Tubescreamer pedal out there

so 70

• Members

Originally posted by Speeddemon

Actually Bieke, the OD-9 is even more rare, and usually fetches 30% more than an ST9.

I need 3 pedals to complete my 9-series collection: PQ9, CS9 and OD9.

I just sold a CS-9 and I have a PQ-9. So I'm better than you. :D:p

I really like the ST-9, it's been my main OD since I got it. Addresses most of the issues with the TS-9, at least in my rig. I alternate it with an SD-9 for when I need more gain.

• Members

Originally posted by dave pears

Hi

For a mint ST9, I'd be looking to get at least

Archived