O/T recommend me some good gamecube games

Jon Hiller

• Members

Cool. Any other suggestions? Also, I have another related question. What size memory card will we need since there are all kinds of different sizes? I have no clue since I'm not really a gamer at all, but I want to make sure the kids will have what they need.

• Members

if they like shooting games metroid (1 or 2) are great games

also, i think they would really like legend of zelda ocarina of time

thats a classic game that just kicks so much ass. you start out as young link but grow in the game and get better weapons and stuff. and you get a horse so getting around all the lands is easier. its a great game, they have released it on gamecube (i think it was originally a nintendo64 game)

• Members

Originally posted by pondo sinatra

Another GREAT game along the same lines as zelda is "beyong good and evil" It has an AMAZING story, great gameplay and is fun for all ages. It might be my favorite game ever.

BGE is one of the greatest games I have ever played. Simply magnificent - I've played through over and over and over.

My girlfriend highly recommends Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life.

• Members

Originally posted by dot-dot-dot

BGE is one of the greatest games I have ever played. Simply magnificent - I've played through over and over and over.

My girlfriend highly recommends Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life.

Awesome! It's like firefly and satr wars wrapped up into one amazing game! The thing I really appreciate about it is that it flow so well. I like the freedom of just getting in my hovercraft and trekking all over the place. It never feels like the game is a series of levels. I WISH they made a sequel.

I've also heard that harvest moon is really good. I'm trying to get some generally fun games (All I ever have are the RE type stuff and zeldas) I just bought animal crossing but I haven't tried it yet.

• Members

Originally posted by pondo sinatra

Awesome! It's like firefly and satr wars wrapped up into one amazing game! The thing I really appreciate about it is that it flow so well. I like the freedom of just getting in my hovercraft and trekking all over the place. It never feels like the game is a series of levels. I WISH they made a sequel.

Yeah; it does actually feel like a world, even if it's a small one. And the use of music is great too.

There were murmurings of a sequel, or another game in the same "universe" fairly recently - it could be a side-project while Kong is being done.

Archived