my girl got mugged last night

dealer

• Members

I live where there are alot of Mexicans. Alot are my friends. plus there are alot of Cholos. Like the ones that broke into my car, in the decent neiborhood i live in opened my {censored}ing grage door when i was asleep with my wife and 2 year old baby in the house and went through my garage steeling stuff and running. amps ,bag full of gear. I play music fulltime. They stole gear i use to make a living...so this whole racist thing is funny. I see mexicans driving around with stickers on there car saying "Powered by Mexican" i even saw a "black Powered" sticker. Now how come i cant have a "White Powered" sticker on my car? ID never do it, but i dont even think they make those. But if i did i would be killed!!!...unreal. :mad:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by EL34SRULE

Find a friend. Buy a couple baseball bats. Take your girl riding around until you find them and she can identify them. Bash their teeth in with the bats, maybe break some bones. Teach somebody a lesson or two.

I got my ass pounded good by 3 black guys in a park in Liberal, Kansas, of all places. 6:30 in the morning, minding my own business. If I EVER see any of them again, I'm gonna bash some heads in. Yep, 3 on one, real fair.

there's no queston that if you stay around that area, the worthless bottom feeding scum will make an appearance, after which they can subsequentially be beaten, but most likely, his girlfriend will just want to forget the whole thing. MAKE SURE SHE FILES A POLICE REPORT!! That's how you control this {censored}!!

• Members

Originally posted by whiteshadow

That sucks. But it NYC, it could have easily been a couple of white people that did this.

I wish that were true, and the 22 year old leftist college student I was used to believe it was true...but it just isn't. I know many people who have been mugged in NYC, including black people..and none has been mugged by a white person or a group even containing a white person. This is how stereotypes that treat innocent black people unfairly are perpetuated...it's not ONLY because society is racist towards minorities (which I'm not denying is part of the equation)..it's because as you get older..you realize who to avoid if you want to stay out of trouble. The amount of crime commited per capita by young black men is outrageous compared to other groups. This is statistical fact, not prejudice.

• Members

Originally posted by Speeddemon

In GTA 3 and Vice City (where you're a white dude) you can get away with killing 3 or 4 people, destroying 3 cars, before the cops get on to you, and then ONLY to stop and arrest you.

Another thing I noticed about San Andreas: you can shoot up the neighborhood in front of your house indefinitely, and the cops never come to investigate.

• Members
Originally posted by Zooey

Another thing I noticed about San Andreas: you can shoot up the neighborhood in front of your house indefinitely, and the cops never come to investigate.

You know, that's {censored}ing true: in Melbourne, Florida. Try getting a cop to come into a neighborhood off of University at night. When I was new to the area, I almost walked down that road on Halloween night. Thankfully, I realized going down Babcock was shorter :).

And honestly, that place isn't even that bad. I've driven through Bellport, NY (also really just a crap neighborhood but on the 'ain't {censored}' list) at 1 AM - buncha mother{censored}ers hanging out under the streetlights on bikes at 1 am. Driving around, long hair, Metallica tshirt, Mad Max looking jacked up Chevy redneck-pickup-from-hell. They always saw me around that neighborhood at odd times - my family was in the H.E.L.P. Suffolk homeless shelter for six months, meaning we were poorer than those in the ghetto - they at least had a house! I found out after we got placed in a home in a different area that I was infamous around Bellport High - they thought I was some Satan worshipping, goat sacrificing psycho (I was one of like, three long haired guys in the school. Everyone else was either prep (one side of the tracks) or ghetto (the other side, literally). Usually someone ended up getting arrested for fighting around once a day. I wish I had known - I just kept a low profile so I didn't have to get into fights every day and was left alone.

But all of that is cake next to South Central. If you ever visit LA, go to downtown on the Metro and ride either the blue or the green line - whichever one goes from downtown to Long Beach. I have several times and that place is mother-{censored}ing crazy. Look out the window and see eight cop cars chasing some POS rustbucket down. That place is like a third world country - I honestly felt safer in Tijuana. The train is safe though - it's like a glass bottom boat that cruises through the ghetto :).

• Members

Originally posted by mabus013

And honestly, that place isn't even that bad. I've driven through Bellport, NY (also really just a crap neighborhood but on the 'ain't {censored}' list) at 1 AM - buncha mother{censored}ers hanging out under the streetlights on bikes at 1 am. Driving around, long hair, Metallica tshirt, Mad Max looking jacked up Chevy redneck-pickup-from-hell. They always saw me around that neighborhood at odd times - my family was in the H.E.L.P. Suffolk homeless shelter for six months, meaning we were poorer than those in the ghetto - they at least had a house! I found out after we got placed in a home in a different area that I was infamous around Bellport High - they thought I was some Satan worshipping, goat sacrificing psycho (I was one of like, three long haired guys in the school. Everyone else was either prep (one side of the tracks) or ghetto (the other side, literally). Usually someone ended up getting arrested for fighting around once a day. I wish I had known - I just kept a low profile so I didn't have to get into fights every day and was left alone.

What year did you go their? My cousin went there in the early 80's and he and 2 friends got the {censored} kicked out of him by like 20 black kids after school one day. There was a big racial thing at that school.

• Members

Originally posted by BIGD

What year did you go their? My cousin went there in the early 80's and he and 2 friends got the {censored} kicked out of him by like 20 black kids after school one day. There was a big racial thing at that school.

There still is a big racial thing there. It sucks - I've met good and bad people from both sides of those tracks, and despicable assholes from both sides too. Some assholes just have more money than others.

I went there for a semester in winter 97. I moved to Miller Place for the next semester and graduated in June.

A friend of mine dropped out because, in addition to having panic attacks from being under constant threat at this school - and he's no {censored} - he was involved in an innocent accident - he got into a friend's van for a ride home, and there was a mostly empty bottle of bleach that rolled out when he got in, which got ran over by the van, which sprayed the girlfriend of some kid with bleach, who wanted to get half the school to beat him down.

He opted for the GED. Can't say that I blame him.

• Members

There still is a big racial thing there. It sucks - I've met good and bad people from both sides of those tracks, and despicable assholes from both sides too. Some assholes just have more money than others.

I went there for a semester in winter 97. I moved to Miller Place for the next semester and graduated in June.

A friend of mine dropped out because, in addition to having panic attacks from being under constant threat at this school - and he's no {censored} - he was involved in an innocent accident - he got into a friend's van for a ride home, and there was a mostly empty bottle of bleach that rolled out when he got in, which got ran over by the van, which sprayed the girlfriend of some kid with bleach, who wanted to get half the school to beat him down.

He opted for the GED. Can't say that I blame him.

Ah yes, Miller Place. My wife teaches in a semi-{censored}ty school district, but 2 of her friends taught at MP, and they say that place has one of the biggest drug scenes of any school on the island. I guess there isn't {censored} to do up there.

Had any experience with Shifty over at Sound Beach music?

• Members

Huge pill scene. I was labeled a Narc the whole time I was there, because I had long hair and a goatee and looked a little older. That, and someone got busted, like, the week before I showed up.

Shifty? I remember Steve, the owner with the beard, glasses and mullet. I've gotten quite a bit of gear out of there, though the last time I ventured up there the pickings were getting a little thin.

Then there was Guitar Asylum, with the one guy with the {censored}ty local death metal band that he bragged was 'heavier than Pantera." Crappier, too! They had some ridiculous, {censored}ty name. I think one of them worked at Skull City in Selden, too, because I always saw a car with their crappy sticker on it.

God, the scene here sucks. It mostly does anywhere I go though.

• Members
Originally posted by dealer

in nyc. on 38th and 7th. not really a bad area.

honestly, I'm just glad I wasn't there because I am not all macho or anything but if someone threatens a girl I'm with I will NOT back down. and the guy supposedly didn't have a weapon, but you never know. it would've been dumb but I probably would've stood in front of her and told her to go and then deal with him/them.

I saw the video you're talking about in the pizza parlor. I found it infuriating.

a.

If you were there it never would of happened. ;)

That sucks though. Id react the same way as you. :)

• Members

Huge pill scene. I was labeled a Narc the whole time I was there, because I had long hair and a goatee and looked a little older. That, and someone got busted, like, the week before I showed up.

Shifty? I remember Steve, the owner with the beard, glasses and mullet. I've gotten quite a bit of gear out of there, though the last time I ventured up there the pickings were getting a little thin.

Then there was Guitar Asylum, with the one guy with the {censored}ty local death metal band that he bragged was 'heavier than Pantera." Crappier, too! They had some ridiculous, {censored}ty name. I think one of them worked at Skull City in Selden, too, because I always saw a car with their crappy sticker on it.

God, the scene here sucks. It mostly does anywhere I go though.

Yeah, LI music scene is cover bands and metal bands, and that's it, pretty much. Anyone who plays anything else moves. All of my mates moved into Brooklyn and Queens...I'm the only one left out here. I have to trek into Astoria for rehearsal.

Yeah, I think Steve is Shifty. I remember when he had 2 older Marshalls in there for like $425 in 1993 or something....I should have bought them...they're worth about $1000 apiece now. Now he has {censored}.

• Members

You guys see the movie "Crash" yet?

(spoiler!)
There's a scene where two black guys (one of them Ludacris) are walking down the street in Beverly Hills and talking intellectually about black pride/freedom etc. Meanwhile a white couple is strolling coming from the other direction, walking to there car. When the white chick (played by that annoying biatch Sandra Bullock) starts walking slower upon seeing the black guys, and asks her boyfriend (Brenden Frasier) to walk to the other way, he's like "No, don't be racist..." Meanwhile, Ludacris, upon seeing her hesitate, indignantly goes into a big tirade with his friend about how even though they are two nice-dressed guys, walking in a poplulated area of Beverly hills, she get's freaked just because they are black.

Then he and his friend proceed to carjack the young couple at gunpoint. :D

Good movie btw. Basically covers the whole gamut of this thread...

• Members
Originally posted by Taganov

You guys see the movie "Crash" yet?

(spoiler!)

There's a scene where two black guys (one of them Ludacris) are walking down the street in Beverly Hills and talking intellectually about black pride/freedom etc. Meanwhile a white couple is strolling coming from the other direction, walking to there car. When the white chick (played by that annoying biatch Sandra Bullock) starts walking slower upon seeing the black guys, and asks her boyfriend (Brenden Frasier) to walk to the other way, he's like "No, don't be racist..." Meanwhile, Ludacris, upon seeing her hesitate, indignantly goes into a big tirade with his friend about how even though they are two nice-dressed guys, walking in a poplulated area of Beverly hills, she get's freaked just because they are black.

Then he and his friend proceed to carjack the young couple at gunpoint.
:D

Good movie btw. Basically covers the whole gamut of this thread...

I thought the movie was kind of trite and overdone IMO. Everyt stereotype known to man condesed on one hour and a half long movie. {censored} happens people, whether your black or white, nice or mean The best thing you can do is be aware of your surroundings, don't put yourself in positions that can get you hurt. I don't like guns personally. I drive defensively, am I going to say that every bad driver I come accross is Asian? No. If you think white people don't rob, then think again. The 3 strike law was put in effect by a man who's daughter was robbed and shot (for no reason other than clutching to her purse) by a white man. I blame the countries lack of attention to our schools, lack of jobs and the onslaught of drugs (the bad kind, not pot) to this epidemic...but that's a whole other argument.

• Members
Originally posted by Lanefair

About time somebody made a computer game comparison/analogy
:confused:
Anyway I thought that the biggest appeal in that game is that it's NOT entirely realistic.

well, ofcourse lots of {censored} in it isn't realistic, or have you ever bludgeoned a cop to death(!) with a 30" purple dildo?! :rolleyes:

But still, aside from the game, I hear enough stuff via the news to know that being black in L.A. or N.Y. doesn't give you the same stance with cops that white people do.

And ofcourse it matters if you're black and rich vs. white and poor, but still...

And THAT cought on in the game too... how insanely trigger-happy the cops are on you, when you're black.

Archived