my girl got mugged last night

dealer

• Members

on her birthday. by a girl and a guy who happened to be black. {censored} political correctness.

I am one of the most un-racial people you will ever find. it is a primitive form of collectivism, judging people on color, etc.

but it's pretty hard for me to NOT feel a little biased right now. am I supposed to ignore the stats? go ahead. call me racist.

a.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's a video on ebaumsworld.com where this white guy is standing line at a pizza place talking on a cell phone when this fat ass black chick cuts him very obviously in a crowded line. He sort of mumbles into the phone that he might have to take longer than he thought, which is hardly being rude when someone cuts you in line, and this girl turns around and starts screaming her head off at him. Its intense. Then her boyfriend comes in, the white guy is trying to calm her down, she's throwing a self-righteous temper tantrum, and the boyfriend defends the girlfriend without knowing whats going on, to the point of HITTING the white guy straight on and then proceeding to beat the {censored} out of him on camera. Damn. That couple should be locked up and never released. Talk about selfish bull{censored}.

On the flip side, I wonder if its any better that rich white CEOs steal billions of dollars from taxes and retirement plans, thus indirectly ruining the lives of millions of families instead of just one person. The only reason white collar crime isn't seen as something as bad as violent crime is the detachment factor. Nobody see's the long term affects. Just trying to play devil's advocate here!

• Members

Originally posted by TELECASTER66

she's lucky that's all that happened

in nyc. on 38th and 7th. not really a bad area.

honestly, I'm just glad I wasn't there because I am not all macho or anything but if someone threatens a girl I'm with I will NOT back down. and the guy supposedly didn't have a weapon, but you never know. it would've been dumb but I probably would've stood in front of her and told her to go and then deal with him/them.

I saw the video you're talking about in the pizza parlor. I found it infuriating.

a.

• Members

Originally posted by IAmAScientist

There's a video on ebaumsworld.com where this white guy is standing line at a pizza place talking on a cell phone when this fat ass black chick cuts him very obviously in a crowded line. He sort of mumbles into the phone that he might have to take longer than he thought, which is hardly being rude when someone cuts you in line, and this girl turns around and starts screaming her head off at him. Its intense. Then her boyfriend comes in, the white guy is trying to calm her down, she's throwing a self-righteous temper tantrum, and the boyfriend defends the girlfriend without knowing whats going on, to the point of HITTING the white guy straight on and then proceeding to beat the {censored} out of him on camera. Damn. That couple should be locked up and never released. Talk about selfish bull{censored}.

On the flip side, I wonder if its any better that rich white CEOs steal billions of dollars from taxes and retirement plans, thus indirectly ruining the lives of millions of families instead of just one person. The only reason white collar crime isn't seen as something as bad as violent crime is the detachment factor. Nobody see's the long term affects. Just trying to play devil's advocate here!

EXACTLY... crime is crime, but CEO crime ala Ken Lay is much more damaging to families and individuals than might appear at first glance

• Members

Originally posted by dealer

on her birthday. by a girl and a guy who happened to be black. {censored} political correctness.

I am one of the most un-racial people you will ever find. it is a primitive form of collectivism, judging people on color, etc.

but it's pretty hard for me to NOT feel a little biased right now. am I supposed to ignore the stats? go ahead. call me racist.

a.

Find a friend. Buy a couple baseball bats. Take your girl riding around until you find them and she can identify them. Bash their teeth in with the bats, maybe break some bones. Teach somebody a lesson or two.

I got my ass pounded good by 3 black guys in a park in Liberal, Kansas, of all places. 6:30 in the morning, minding my own business. If I EVER see any of them again, I'm gonna bash some heads in. Yep, 3 on one, real fair.

• Members

As much as I hate muggers and related sorts of criminal activity, I also hate these kinds of threads. For every group of black guys beating up a white guy, there's a group of white guys beating up a black guy. It goes both way.

Personally, I hate all people equally. {censored} you, humans!

:wave:

• Members

Sorry. Getting mugged can really suck, especially the first time, and especially if it's near where you live. Help her take it easy and even way over-react for a few days. And it's normal for you to be pissed off and even a little racial. So give yourself some time too.

---

When I met the last guy that mugged me, at his preliminary hearing, I actually felt bad for the kid. I have no sympathy for people who put other people in fear, and frankly if I didn't hate the government so much I'd say they should kill the kid. That said, he was so {censored}ing stupid, he didn't understand what was going on at all, and that just made me sad. Mugging is the lowest form of crime -- it's what people do when they're dumb and want to think of a way of getting money like in the next 10 minutes. It's also a very uncomfortable collision between the very violent world of what we used to call the underclass and the rest of us. Poor people get robbed constantly, which sort of goes to how stupid muggers are . . .

• Members

I got mugged once. I was trying to buy some pot from some guys in a {censored}ty neighborhood. They came upto my car, tazered my cousin and I and then pulled us out of the car. They beat the {censored} out of both of us. Then, my cousin freaked out, leaped at one of the three guys and beat the {censored} out him and they all ran away.

About a year and a half later, my cousin is doing some work for a contractor friend. And the job was to help move these people's furniture out of their apartment, they were being evicted. The father of the family being evicted recognized my cousin and kept asking my cousin where they knew each other from, and my cousin didn't recognize the guy. Few minutes later though he remebered that it was one of the guys who mugged us. So he went and confronted him about and the guy ended up crying and apologizing and offering him money.

By the way, they only guy $20 from us.

• Members

Originally posted by Lensrock

I got mugged once. I was trying to buy some pot from some guys in a {censored}ty neighborhood. They came upto my car, tazered my cousin and I and then pulled us out of the car. They beat the {censored} out of both of us. Then, my cousin freaked out, leaped at one of the three guys and beat the {censored} out him and they all ran away.

About a year and a half later, my cousin is doing some work for a contractor friend. And the job was to help move these people's furniture out of their apartment, they were being evicted. The father of the family being evicted recognized my cousin and kept asking my cousin where they knew each other from, and my cousin didn't recognize the guy. Few minutes later though he remebered that it was one of the guys who mugged us. So he went and confronted him about and the guy ended up crying and apologizing and offering him money.

By the way, they only guy $20 from us.

its a small world. nice story.

• Members

I had some Puerto Rican kid attempt to mug me a few weeks ago. I was getting dropped off at the bus stop, which is at a county court office and was {censored}ing pitch black - I was thinking to myself, {censored}, this is an ideal place for a mugging, isn't it?

I go walking towards the library to check my email, and this kid, who I've seen hanging out at the bus stop for HOURS and then watched him ride home on his bike, is standing on the corner. I walk by and catch his eye, so to be polite I do the 'sup' nod, and he's like 'hey man, come here.' I'm thinking this guy wants money or wants to sell me drugs - should be interesting. The conversation went like this.

"Yo man, where you from?"

"Florida"

"Florida? Where you stay at here?"

I tell him the town.

"Well, what are you doing here?"

"Going to the library."

"Well, library's closed, son."

(I knew something was up right then. Not to mention, I hate that 'son' {censored} - let me toss some drawl into my voice and call him 'boy' and see how he likes that {censored}.)

"No, it's not."

"Yo, you got anything on you?"

"Like what?"

"Drugs or money, {censored} like that."

"Nope" (I had 20 bucks and left my weed at home).

"Why you lyin' to me, son?"

Being annoyed at this point, I reply with "I've got a better question: why are we having this conversation?" and without a pause I turn on my heel and start walking. He stammers, "H-hey, Yo man, it ain't exactly a wise idea to walk away from me like that!"

I just kept walking, stuck my Honda key between my fingers in my fist in my pocket, and waited for footsteps. Never came.

I honestly think this kid thought that because I was white and he wasn't, I was just going to cower and hand over my money. {censored} you. I'm 6'2" and 225, and I know how to fight. Unless you've got a gun - he never pulled anything on me, and I was waiting for it - or there's more than three of you, or you're {censored}ing huge, I'm not going to hesitate to fight you if you push me. This guy was like, 5-8, maybe 150-160 lbs. If it wasn't dark, and I knew for sure that this little asshole didn't have some friends around the corner of the buidling backing him up, I could have beaten the {censored} out of him and taken HIS {censored} if I'd wanted to. {censored}ing weird...most of the time I get left alone.

All I kept thinking was, go watch some more BET and Spike Lee, 'Son'. :rolleyes:

"{censored} all these gun-toting hip-gangsta wannabes - Learn to swim! Learn to swim!"

• Members

Originally posted by dealer

a.

My eldest son was mugged by 6 'black' youths who were daft enough to be stashing the goods in the same street as the multiple muggings. My sone got picked up by a police car in the area as he was covered in blood and they found the youths dropping off the phones, cigs etc. They arrested the lot of them.

Now whilst I have utmost comtempt for the 6 they didnt do what they did because they were black. I dont hold blacks responsible just those 6 and 12 parents.

I dont think that you are a racist because you are angry because I've been there.

• Members

Originally posted by EL34SRULE

Find a friend. Buy a couple baseball bats. Take your girl riding around until you find them and she can identify them. Bash their teeth in with the bats, maybe break some bones. Teach somebody a lesson or two.

I got my ass pounded good by 3 black guys in a park in Liberal, Kansas, of all places. 6:30 in the morning, minding my own business. If I EVER see any of them again, I'm gonna bash some heads in. Yep, 3 on one, real fair.

Great idea!

That's how a friend's kid got the {censored} beat out of him because the idiot father of a kid who got jumped took his kid's word that my friend's kid jumped him. Mistaken identity. Oops. Collateral damage. As long as it makes you feel better.

• Members

Originally posted by papa taco

As much as I hate muggers and related sorts of criminal activity, I also hate these kinds of threads. For every group of black guys beating up a white guy, there's a group of white guys beating up a black guy. It goes both way.

Personally, I hate all people equally. {censored} you, humans!

:wave:

Are you my cat? He hates humans. Back in the cage!

Archived