Beatles and Jim Campilongo fans...

hookstrapped

• Members

I finally finished my TAB of Jim Campilongo's arrangement of "Michelle" from his 'American Hips' album.

It was a labor of love, and very fun. :) My teacher helped mucho with the chords -- I look forward to the day that my knowledge is such that I can do that.

It's a great arrangement. The recording is now available on iTunes. Hope you enjoy it.

(disclaimer: I might have gotten some things wrong :) )

:wave:

• Members

great!!
i just love that song. I have the live version, dont know if there's a studio one :confused: ?
Thanks for posting it! i will try tomorrow to play it

anyone knows what effects is he using in the song?? some vibrato and overdrive i guess... i try too sound similar with a Boss CE-5 and some little overdrive and reverb

• Members
Originally posted by JCJ

great!!

i just love that song. I have the live version, dont know if there's a studio one
:confused:
?

Thanks for posting it! i will try tomorrow to play it

anyone knows what effects is he using in the song?? some vibrato and overdrive i guess... i try too sound similar with a Boss CE-5 and some little overdrive and reverb

The TAB is of the studio version, which is from here

cd06_large.jpg

You can download the song for 99 cents from iTunes (if you don't already have iTunes, it's free here)

http://www.apple.com/itunes/overview/

He doesn't use any effects -- just his Princeton Reverb. Amp reverb and overdrive, and manual vibrato. That's one reason I love his stuff -- he shows how you can do so much with a simple set-up.

Hope you enjoy the TAB

:wave:

Archived