Hurray for Drunken Revelry or What Did You Do Last Night

incubass

• Members

So Devi's reported back, how about the rest of you? I went out with my roommate and a friend to hear my professor's band play, drank a pitcher of beer, got called onstage by said professor at which point I completely butchered simple man (I don't play well when I've been drinking). After that, we went down to this indie/punk club and had whiskey sours and watched my friend hit on every girl of asian descent in the room. Then over to an all night mediterranean place for gyros and back to my place to let the alcohol wear off. Got up this morning and there's no milk so I'm not happy about that. Your turn. :wave:

• Members

well, being in college, there shouldve been some drinking last night, however, no one was around. so i decided to go for a walk at around 11.

on sunday night i pulled an all nighter for no apparent reason and went for a walk at 3am, and found a stoneworking company about a half mile up the road, so i decided to go check it out last night.

as im walking towards the stone company on the railroad tracks, i come up to a steel train overpass, the thing that trains go under that has lights on it, and i decided to climb up it. the stoneworking warehouse is maybe 100 yards up the road. so im up there peeing off the side, its snowing, and i look over and see a giant {censored}ing quarry behind the place. i mean huge. i wouldve had no idea it was there if i hadnt climbed that thing. you cant see it from the road.

im going back today to see if i can sneak in.

• Members

Went to Elans (high class strip joint) then went to see Yngwie Malmsteen with the drummer I jam with. Never saw him before. Way too loud, bad sound in the room and a little monotonous but not bad! I liked the classical thing he did with delay to play in harmony with himself. Too much shredding though.

No hangover today!!! :)

• Members

kudos to the no hangover's reported so far. I was suprised I didn't end up hungover this morning. Tonight it'll be either a date with the girl I've been seeing or going to a house party I ended up getting invited to by some people I met at the club last night

Allllllright.:cool:

• Members

I played a private party at the Charleston Rifle Club. Turned out to be a good night. The folks seemed to dig us. I had fun playing guitar and lap steel. I ate some grilled chicken, steak, and lobster tail compliments of the cats we were playing for. During breaks and after the gig I had a few safety meetings with the other band members. And I drank a few beers and a couple shots of bourbon, alot more than I usually drink. I had a good time and got paid well for it.

• Members
Originally posted by Lensrock

I got drunk, then got high, then went to go see The Wall at a movie theater here in Chicago.

That sounds like a good night. The last independent/arthouse theater that played cool stuff like that in B'ham closed afew weeks ago. :cry:

• Members

i went to see faithless with my bass player.

i seriously doubt anyone who isnt a miserable {censored}er could not have a blast at dance gigs like this when you've got a drink in you.

i drank a {censored}load to be honest and was mixing vodkas, lager and cocktails which i never usually do but i was fine this morning thankfully and im putting that down to the vodka and fresh orange.

Archived