Zvex Blue Sparkle 1 of 1.

Shiningtime7

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anything collectable and rare is a scam when you think about it, its just not PRACTICAL. I collected way huge pedals for sometime, I did it out of sheer boredom though. I held on to the practical one ( red llama) which also happened to be the one I paid the least for. I traded the aqua puss for a dead mint untouched with original tubes 1963 blonde fender bassman . I think you guys are confused as to what practical and whats collectable. You're spending your time critisizing me for something you want, but don't want to pay going price for and is collectable. Those fuzz factories you posted pics of originally cost a lot more than the regular ones didn't they?!?!?! How much will you sell yours for?

• Members
Originally posted by Shiningtime7

Anything collectable and rare is a scam when you think about it, its just not PRACTICAL. I collected way huge pedals for sometime, I did it out of sheer boredom though. I held on to the practical one ( red llama) which also happened to be the one I paid the least for. I traded the aqua puss for a dead mint untouched with original tubes 1963 blonde fender bassman . I think you guys are confused as to what practical and whats collectable. You're spending your time critisizing me for something you want, but don't want to pay going price for and is collectable. Those fuzz factories you posted pics of originally cost a lot more than the regular ones didn't they?!?!?! How much will you sell yours for?

I paid $225 new for the pedal. If I were to sell it then I would expect that I would loose money on the deal because it is nothing to write home to mom about ( sorry Zach )

If you traded someone a AP for a 63 Blonde Bassman then you really took that guy for a ride considering that the AP is worth at best $1000 and the amp is twice that.

You are going to have try harder then that :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Shiningtime7

If its $225 new why is someone offering my $240 for it?

I have no idea......??????

The pedals can be purchased new for $225? I guess that someone has more money then they know what to do with OR they do not know that the 1 of 1 pedals are a dime a dozen :D

I have a DOD Ice box that I would be willing to trade for the 63 Blonde if you are interested :D :D :D

• Members

Originally posted by scottiejohnson

I wanted to see if you would part with it for $240 cause that's a price I've seen for a new one (standard finish). I figured I would throw in some extra cash for a nice finish.

None of my post were making fun of you. Just Boston G.W.

Sorry man I was not riping on ya.

Give Teddy a try at Music Toyz and he will hook you up for sure ( and you will get a new FF )

Good Luck

• Members

Actually, a few minutes after I posted my offer, I came to my senses and realized I didn't need one (what alcoholics refer to as a moment of clarity). My D*A*M MKII is covering my fuzz sounds for now.

I do have some extra cash, so now I'm looking at a Super Duper 2 in 1 Orange Sparkle. Not the one one E-bay either.

Archived