Zvex Blue Sparkle 1 of 1.

Shiningtime7

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by ColorsoundKid

He's trying to raise funds to buy my Rickenbacker. Have mercy on him. Buy his stuff at his price. Capiche?

inside-pastore.jpg

Did you see that price????

That is the Mike Grecco I am going to rob you price......Capiche

:D

• Members

Reality check. NO fuzz factory is worth more than the $175 that it costs for a normal one. People just feel cool having a sweet looking pedal that says 1 of 1 on it. When push comes to shove if you're any kind of musician you're looking for the sound not to the cosmetics or age. For the record I didn't buy it for $350, a gentlemen from ct bought it and then i bought it off him for a really good price. But like i said $270 and its sold. Thats what it will take to get it out of the deathgrip of my hands ;0)

• Members

Originally posted by Shiningtime7

Reality check. NO fuzz factory is worth more than the $175 that it costs for a normal one. People just feel cool having a sweet looking pedal that says 1 of 1 on it. When push comes to shove if you're any kind of musician you're looking for the sound not to the cosmetics or age. For the record I didn't buy it for $350, a gentlemen from ct bought it and then i bought it off him for a really good price. But like i said $270 and its sold. Thats what it will take to get it out of the deathgrip of my hands ;0)

i wish you good luck my friend.

• Members

Originally posted by Shiningtime7

You must have REALLY strong hands. Do you know Comblue?

• Members

Don't go overboard. He obviously based his price on what brockton musicworks had it listed for.

Compblue was a scammer and a scoundrel of the highest order.

Cmon.......this has Compblue written all over it.

• Members

Compblue isn't from the boston area. He was from Pennsylvania. Shining has been around for a while and he is from the boston area.

I know I had a wonderful experience with Mr. Blue ( Mike Grecco was from Allison Town PA.....)

Lighten up my friend I have seen this pedal posted on here before I really feel that someone is fishing for a sucker.

My 2 Cents

:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Bruno

I know I had a wonderful experience with Mr. Blue ( Mike Grecco was from Allison Town PA.....)

Lighten up my friend I have seen this pedal posted on here before I really feel that someone is fishing for a sucker.

My 2 Cents

:thu:

You know, there was an amp scammer from texas named Mark Grecco. Must be the name...

Archived