Foo Fighters

tigger_ferret

• Members

went and saw Foo Fighters live last night. It is the 3rd time I've seen them and I always think they are pretty cool live. Dave knows how to get the crowd into it and can scream {censored}ing well.:thu:

The only bad thing is I realised how old I'm starting to get looking at all the young kids around is cool but I used to be one of those young kids. :(

Anyway was a great gig and summer is only just begining in Australia so many more concerts to come in the next few weeks (even if I am getting old):D

• Members

Sweet as, a fellow Perth forumite!:thu:

I was there last night too! Right next to the scaffold that dave grohl ran out to.
The foos can sure put on show! That was my second time seeing them but i wasn't as big a fan the first time i saw them at the big day out a few years back.

• Members

as I said I've seen them a couple of times before, Both at BDO's.

The first time I saw them at the big day out must have been about 2000 (I think) Dave did something similar running accross to the second stage and started playing some Van Halen, and it took the crowd like 5 min before they realised where he was.

The best thing is that last night I got my tix for free:thu:

I don't think I will be going to BDO this year not really a fan of White Stripes or Franz:(

• Members

I saw them here in Sydney on Friday night. I wasn't planning on going because I think that $85 was too much for a radio band I'm not that into. My mate had a ticket so I went and really enjoyed it. Great show, and I've got even more respect for dave and the band.
He's such a great front man :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by tigger_ferret

as I said I've seen them a couple of times before, Both at BDO's.

The first time I saw them at the big day out must have been about 2000 (I think) Dave did something similar running accross to the second stage and started playing some Van Halen, and it took the crowd like 5 min before they realised where he was.

The best thing is that last night I got my tix for free:thu:

I don't think I will be going to BDO this year not really a fan of White Stripes or Franz:(

+100

on the big day out. There hasn't been a bdo lineup ive liked for a few years now. I almost went this year to see Metallica (even though i don't really listen to them anymore) to see what kind of show they put on, but decided that i probably couldn't afford it anyway!

Nice work getting the rock-it tickets for free, how'd you manage that?

My sister and her boyfriend were gonna go but then decided to sell them instead and managed to sell three tickets for around $140 each!

Archived