don't tell me what the poets are doing.....

b0dah

• Members

The hip? come on. Everyone else has moved on. The only reason Canadians like them is because of the content rules. After awhile of hearing them every five minutes you get used to them..and may start liking them (stockholm syndrom)

:(

• Members
Originally posted by Ray18

The hip? come on. Everyone else has moved on. The only reason Canadians like them is because of the content rules. After awhile of hearing them every five minutes you get used to them..and may start liking them (stockholm syndrom)

i feel bad for you. i don't listen to them every five minutes, and i also don't listen to the radio. if you haven't seen them recently or aren't familiar with their catalogue then you probably shouldn't comment here. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Ray18

Some of they're new stuff has been decent IMO.

And have you heard any of downie's solo stuff? Battle of the nudes had some interesting hip-divergent stuff while the hip seems to be trying to return to their earlier stuff a little.

And if your theory about cancon were correct I'd LOVE nickelback and default and all that {censored} :mad:

• Members

As a Canadian I like the Hip, why ?? because they have there own original kind of groove and they are good at it, as far as them being on the radio every five minutes what radio station do you listen to. Even in Canada they don't get that much exposure. The Hip are the hip, original in there own content and we are proud of them.......:thu:

Archived