Don't forget to take a minute on Dec. 8th

jonny guitar

• Members

I'm still waiting for someone to take down that sick, fat, {censored} called Mark David Chapman. I would love to spend time alone in a room with him. The things I'd do...

If I was a time traveler I'd go back to that night, get his gun from him and whack him to a bleeding pulp with it. Then I'd go ask John for an autograph.

• Members

I hate to say it but I really am not that big a fan of the Beatles or John Lennon. I will say John Lennon's career after the Beatles was much better than any of the other Beatles though.

The other thing is that I'm only 24. So I wasn't even alive when he was shot so that may influence me a little.

I do respect the Beatles for what they did for music and there continuing influence on music and I am sure that if it wasn't for the Beatles alot of the music that I do like wouldn't exists, but I still don't really get into there music.

• Members

Originally posted by tigger_ferret

I hate to say it but I really am not that big a fan of the Beatles or John Lennon. I will say John Lennon's career after the Beatles was much better than any of the other Beatles though.

The other thing is that I'm only 24. So I wasn't even alive when he was shot so that may influence me a little.

I do respect the Beatles for what they did for music and there continuing influence on music and I am sure that if it wasn't for the Beatles alot of the music that I do like wouldn't exists, but I still don't really get into there music.

I'm 21. Too me that would be like saying I don't like sunshine. John Lennon is emotion. Human Emotion. You need to listen to more songs.

Archived