Anyone have a wah housing they want to sell?

• Members

Hey Hopeless Romantic,

I would suggest looking on either Craig's List or on E-bay. I bought 2 used Crybaby wah pedals from Craig's List for $10.00 & $15.00 each. I removed the electronics and rebuilt the entire pedal with the Area 51 Italian wah kit.

Guitar George

• Members

Originally posted by Hamer95USA

Hey Hopeless Romantic,

I would suggest looking on either Craig's List or on E-bay. I bought 2 used Crybaby wah pedals from Craig's List for $10.00 & $15.00 each. I removed the electronics and rebuilt the entire pedal with the Area 51 Italian wah kit.

Guitar George

Thanks!

I plan on doing something a little less normal though.

• Members
Originally posted by Hamer95USA

Hey Hopeless Romantic,

Guitar George

Thanks!

I plan on doing something a little less normal though. :D :D :D

:wave:
Hello crazy idea!

• Members
Originally posted by Hopeless Romantic

Thanks!

I plan on doing something a little less normal though.
:D

:wave:
Hello crazy idea!

Want to clue us in on what it is?

I was looking for the same a few months ago to build IndoFunkCity's Pan Pedal (see this thread )

I ended up a few. One was from a buy and sell page that delorean recommended (can't find the link right now). I also scored a few of the Chrome Guitar Research Wahs from a local Sam Ash for $20 new (they're still $50 on the web site, but I'm waiting for the clearance) I've also had good luck at Guitar Centers, but some bad too (who really is going to pay $30 for a broken wah?)

Only place I can't recommend is ebay. Too many up there usually go for $25-$30 after shipping.

If you just need something cheap and easy to work with, the Musicians Friend Volume pedal (or wah) isn't bad. It's plastic, but that's always easier for drilling. The components are kind of iffy though. That's what we used for the Paneer pan pedal and I'm a bit disappointed in the short life we got out of the pot.

Archived