I got a letter from Red Cross!

• Members

Hey! I got a letter from Red Cross yesterday thanking me for my Katrina Relief contribution.

I had posted on this forum that I was donating the proceeds from the sale of Analog Man's Guide To Vintage Effects to the first 10 forumites who replied to my Katrina spam thread. You all jumped on it like champs and I actually ended up with 12 takers in less than 24 hours.

Anyway, all I really donated were the books - the kudos really goes to those forumites that responded: ahermida, Arjae, innobidova, catalinbread, Teahead, 1DZReverendDavidLee, sub rosa, mojoman, L6Sguy, mofx4me, gr8fuldodd, and Robzilla.

Thanks guys! And now I have this nice letter to frame. :thu:

RedCrossKatrina.jpg

• Members

Hey Tom..... thanks again for doing that. An amazing book and it went to a good cause. :thu:

I wonder if I got one of those letters too? I made a decent donation in the name of Robert Keeley for one of his generous auctions. Or perhaps Robert has a letter with my name on it. Either way, it was good to be part of some of the efforts to help. :)

• Members
Originally posted by Arjae

Hey Tom..... thanks again for doing that. An amazing book and it went to a good cause.
:thu:

I wonder if I got one of those letters too? I made a decent donation in the name of Robert Keeley for one of his generous auctions. Or perhaps Robert has a letter with my name on it. Either way, it was good to be part of some of the efforts to help.
:)

I'm pretty sure whoever sends the check gets the letter, so Robert probably has one as well... (And it's probably signed by Napoleon Hendrix III.) :eek::D

Archived