Online effects stores based in western Canada?

Ray18

• Members

Go into some small guitar shops and ask if they'd be interested in becoming a dealer. Sometimes, it's their only chance for survival, having something the big stores don't. There's a small store around here (Victoria, BC) that's dealing ZVex now (along with Fultone, but I don't really buy Fultone) and takes recomendations for other small boutique pedals, if he thinks there's a chance he'll sell them. See what you can do.

You could check out NJAMS out of Vancouver, but they're overpriced quite often...

Luck

• Members
Originally posted by varialbender

Go into some small guitar shops and ask if they'd be interested in becoming a dealer. Sometimes, it's their only chance for survival, having something the big stores don't. There's a small store around here (Victoria, BC) that's dealing ZVex now (along with Fultone, but I don't really buy Fultone) and takes recomendations for other small boutique pedals, if he thinks there's a chance he'll sell them. See what you can do.

You could check out NJAMS out of Vancouver, but they're overpriced quite often...

Luck

Wow overpriced is an understatement!:eek:

Don't know if this is really what the original pster was after, but there is also www.lamusic.ca not on the west coast but at least they are Canadian and have some good prices. (no I don't work there or endorse them, or have I ever shoped there :D )

• Members

Originally posted by Tmoxness

Hi

I don't have a website. I've been carrying Fulltone & Zvex for 7 years now.

Just picked up Diamond pedals too.

Dealer for Fulltone, Diamond, Zvex & Barber Electronics.

Terry Moxness

is my email

hey there, that address you Pm-d me, is that a store front?

if it is, I wouldn't mind stopping by sometime

• Members

Hi

I don't have a website. I've been carrying Fulltone & Zvex for 7 years now.

Just picked up Diamond pedals too.

Dealer for Fulltone, Diamond, Zvex & Barber Electronics.

Terry Moxness

is my email

Give Terry a try if you want something closer to home. Many of my western customers speak very highly of him.

• Members

Thanks Scott!

You are most welcome.

A mutual friend of ours (Carl) was by your place recently to pick up a J-drive. He is a good guy. He came by in the summer when he was on holidays to check out a stephenson Amp. Both families did the swimming pool thing while we wailed away in the basement. :thu:

• Members

As long as the shipper in the states uses USPS, there's no surprise costs. Only the GST plus a $5 handling fee.

That said, I order from both sides of the border. I've used Terry Moxness (Barber TonePress) and Buzzfox (a couple ZVex pedals and a {censored}ty ass Voodoo Labs Trem) before.

NJAMS is too bloody expensive.

taco

• Members

Originally posted by 4thought

What's wrong with axemusic? I ordered a zoom g2, price was ok and delivery was quick.

personal grudge

some people I know played in a school's battle of the bands, no problem they thought

so when they show up with their gear, some guy informs them that this show is put on by Axe and that the band HAS to use the backline...two trip X's and a drum kit the drummer had never used b4

Archived