skreddy zero: $500. thank our friend Jrak.....

gregovertone

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Hopeless Romantic

While I am sure that pedal is aweseme, I highly doubt it was worth 500 bucks. I love my Top Fuel and Skreddy does awesome work but can you not buy a real triangle muff or two for less than that?

Haha...

Yeah...

You could probably buy one and pay for it to be reverse-engineered and cloned for that cost. (not that you would need to reverse-engineer it since the schematic is widely available...but you could pretty easily make an exact-parts clone with that kind of dough)

• Members
Originally posted by MrSage

Haha...

Yeah...

You could probably buy one and pay for it to be reverse-engineered and cloned for that cost. (not that you would need to reverse-engineer it since the schematic is widely available...but you could pretty easily make an exact-parts clone with that kind of dough)

Come to think of it, you could probably use that kind of dough to pay an electronics headhunter to find more transistors from the original "Mayo batch" and have Marc build you another one...

• Members

Originally posted by gregovertone

wow. i wont be shocked if more Zero's go up at that price....

im half tempted myself. ill pick up a Mayo, and have an extra couple hundo to blow
:)

I wouldn't try that on my own. Better get Jrak to write the auction text for you...

Archived