OT: Lesbians on Tiananmen Square

• Members

Wierd, I was just there in October and compared to my visit the place looks positively empty. That bridge and big red wall area is the entrance to the Forbidden City, when I was there the place was wall to wall people - mainly Chinese, but a fair number of westerners. Surprised to see it so empty.

• Members
Originally posted by booher

iggqjd.jpg

look at that guy's face hahahahaha

There are about 120 men for every 100 women in China. In the cities it is even worse (alot of single men come to the cities looking for work.) In the cities they say there are about 3-4 single guys for each single girl.

Those two soldiers are probably seeing their odds of ever getting laid descending rapidly.

• Members

Originally posted by ThomasD

There are about 120 men for every 100 women in China. In the cities it is even worse (alot of single men come to the cities looking for work.) In the cities they say there are about 3-4 single guys for each single girl.

Those two soldiers are probably seeing their odds of ever getting laid descending rapidly.

This is why a lot of people predict the number of homosexuals in China will dramatically rise in the near future.

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Archived