Jump to content

Is there something like a Phase90 with depth control and under 150?


jack83

Recommended Posts

  • Members

MXR Phase 90 pedals in the US are only $70 USD, and the EVH Phase 90 has even dropped in price to $99 USD. That should fit your budget, no?
Maybe I can buy you one here and send it to you, sounds like a scam huh, just thought about that. I don't know if I can help you, but if I can let me know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by tmd187

MXR Phase 90 pedals in the US are only $70 USD, and the EVH Phase 90 has even dropped in price to $99 USD. That should fit your budget, no?

Maybe I can buy you one here and send it to you, sounds like a scam huh, just thought about that. I don't know if I can help you, but if I can let me know.

 

I think he was looking for one with depth control.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by tmd187

(...)

 

 

Thanks a lot bro', but that was the point: I'd like a depth control, to be able to get also some fast but a bit more subtle phasing. Any other suggestion? I think I'll try'n'catch the AKAI anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I thought about that...the prebuilt pedal should cost me about 135euros, including shipping and import taxes. I'd also like to try and build it, but they don't sell a kit with a depth knob:( .
Any experience with the BYOC phaser?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by jack83

I thought about that...the prebuilt pedal should cost me about 135euros, including shipping and import taxes. I'd also like to try and build it, but they don't sell a kit with a depth knob:( .

Any experience with the BYOC phaser?

 

 

Doesn't the "fully loaded" phaser kit have a depth knob? It is a bit more expensive, but has alot of cool features!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by Kriegsemann



Doesn't the "fully loaded" phaser kit have a depth knob? It is a bit more expensive, but has alot of cool features!

 

 

yes it does, and it has a feedback knob and mods fopr univibe and 45/90 also included.

 

i have built the normal version and it is realy a great pedal and again for those who haven't read the other threads, easy to build

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by t_e_l_e



yes it does, and it has a feedback knob and mods fopr univibe and 45/90 also included.


i have built the normal version and it is realy a great pedal and again for those who haven't read the other threads, easy to build

 

 

and that is EXACTLY why it is on my christmas list.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

wasnt marcus from MAD/homebrew making a phase 90 clone with a depth control?

I used to own an akai... i liked it a lot... it doesnt really sound like a phase 90 though. i actually like the akai a lot better than the 90, but then again i dont really like the 90. the akai is more subtle and clear, but i never found the touch phase feature on it useful

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...