Is there something like a Phase90 with depth control and under 150?

jack83

• Members

MXR Phase 90 pedals in the US are only $70 USD, and the EVH Phase 90 has even dropped in price to $99 USD. That should fit your budget, no?
Maybe I can buy you one here and send it to you, sounds like a scam huh, just thought about that. I don't know if I can help you, but if I can let me know.

• Members

Originally posted by tmd187

MXR Phase 90 pedals in the US are only $70 USD, and the EVH Phase 90 has even dropped in price to $99 USD. That should fit your budget, no?

Maybe I can buy you one here and send it to you, sounds like a scam huh, just thought about that. I don't know if I can help you, but if I can let me know.

I think he was looking for one with depth control.

• Members

Originally posted by tmd187

(...)

Thanks a lot bro', but that was the point: I'd like a depth control, to be able to get also some fast but a bit more subtle phasing. Any other suggestion? I think I'll try'n'catch the AKAI anyway.

• Members

I thought about that...the prebuilt pedal should cost me about 135euros, including shipping and import taxes. I'd also like to try and build it, but they don't sell a kit with a depth knob:( .
Any experience with the BYOC phaser?

• Members

Originally posted by jack83

I thought about that...the prebuilt pedal should cost me about 135euros, including shipping and import taxes. I'd also like to try and build it, but they don't sell a kit with a depth knob:( .

Any experience with the BYOC phaser?

Doesn't the "fully loaded" phaser kit have a depth knob? It is a bit more expensive, but has alot of cool features!

• Members

Originally posted by Kriegsemann

Doesn't the "fully loaded" phaser kit have a depth knob? It is a bit more expensive, but has alot of cool features!

yes it does, and it has a feedback knob and mods fopr univibe and 45/90 also included.

i have built the normal version and it is realy a great pedal and again for those who haven't read the other threads, easy to build

• Members

Originally posted by t_e_l_e

yes it does, and it has a feedback knob and mods fopr univibe and 45/90 also included.

i have built the normal version and it is realy a great pedal and again for those who haven't read the other threads, easy to build

and that is EXACTLY why it is on my christmas list.

• Members

wasnt marcus from MAD/homebrew making a phase 90 clone with a depth control?

I used to own an akai... i liked it a lot... it doesnt really sound like a phase 90 though. i actually like the akai a lot better than the 90, but then again i dont really like the 90. the akai is more subtle and clear, but i never found the touch phase feature on it useful

Archived