Hey!!! Check out the Analogman KOT DELAY!!!

Jaymeister

• Members

Haha, that's pretty good.

I'm still on the KoT wait list. I got on there in September.

Of 2004.

:eek:

I can't believe it's been well over a year and they're still this backed up on these! Crazy, man!

Alls I can say is that I hope it's worth the wait!

:D :D

• Members

Originally posted by MrSage

Haha, that's pretty good.

I'm still on the KoT wait list. I got on there in September.

Of 2004.

:eek:

I can't believe it's been well over a year and they're
still
this backed up on these! Crazy, man!

Alls I can say is that I hope it's worth the wait!

:D
:D

I was lucky enough to get a KoT, in 2003, and trust me, it's worth it. I had him replace the original chip with JRC4558D, and it sounds a bit smoother. :thu:

• Members

Hello?

Did anybody take the time to read what Analog Mike wrote?

He explains that it is taking so long because the upgrade had a glitch. He didn't want to sell it until it was right.

And nobody paid up front. I just have my name on a list. August 2004. Back when I was younger. ;)

• Members

Originally posted by BmoreTele

Hello?

Did anybody take the time to read what Analog Mike wrote?

He explains that it is taking so long because the upgrade had a glitch. He didn't want to sell it until it was right.

And nobody paid up front. I just have my name on a list. August 2004. Back when I was younger.
;)

hello!!!

yea i read it, and am still puzzled ass to why people have been waiting over a year for the thing, yet theres been numerous versions and prototypes of the pedal released. i think analogmike needs some help. i'd be glad to work for him hehe, i'll get paid in pedals:p

• Members

There haven't been numerous issues "released" per se...

He has just been working on the newer issues. But not releasing them. Except in limited numbers (presumably to the people highest on the waiting list).

So in the meantime, there have been a bunch of KoT "rejects" that no one has received. So the wait list is still just as long as it was before.

Like if you went to a really nice restaurant and put your name down, but then they found out that all the tables and chairs were broken. They have to fix the tables and chairs before anyone gets to eat. But no one pays for anything while they're waiting!

• Members

Originally posted by MrSage

Like if you went to a really nice restaurant and put your name down, but then they found out that all the tables and chairs were broken. They have to fix the tables and chairs before anyone gets to eat. But no one pays for anything while they're waiting!

I like that! And if you wait at the shop for your KoT pedal, I will give you a free glass of wine. Maybe a barrel so you'll have enough to drink while you wait.

Santa is killing us this year, too many orders, back to work!!!!

Happy Holidays and thanks for your patience!!!

p.s. Bmoretele saw our "DELAY" pedal 2 years ago at the Philly show, I think he even took a picture of it. Talk about delays on delays....

Archived