Anybody else deathly ill?

GPD

• Members

Been sick since last week. I took two days off work. This is the first time I've missed work in three years. I've been throwing up, fever, and I have a respitory infection. Only now am I being to feel human again. I heard the flu is going around. Anybody else dealing with this?

• Members
Originally posted by GPD

George W. was right! Avian flu coming atcha

It's not avian flu.
In addition to fever and vomiting, one of the symptoms of avian flu is an uncontrollable urge to {censored} on windshields ;)

I do have sexually transmitted disease that will eventually kill me. They call it Life :)

Seriously, I hope you feel better GPD. I've had acute bronchitis that has lasted for about 7 months, and I'm still not 100% better after 10 months now. I'm still using inhalers and dealing with congestion. It sucks! Bronchitis is supposed to last for a couple of weeks at the most, so I'm not sure the doctor's diagnosis was correct, but it still sucks.

• Members
Originally posted by GPD

Been sick since last week. I took two days off work. This is the first time I've missed work in three years. I've been throwing up, fever, and I have a respitory infection. Only now am I being to feel human again. I heard the flu is going around. Anybody else dealing with this?

yup yup.. been sick for a week.. just now a lil better.. same as you.. :(

• Members

i blacked out 4 times in the span of 10 minutes last night at a show to then be checked out by paramedics and to go onto spend 4 hours in a hospital.
results ?
i'm in perfect health, just seems i didn't get enough blood to the head ... some sort of odd hypotension.
whatev, feel great today.

Archived